BY H2O+ BEAUTY

This anti-aging marine infusion is clinically proven to help reinvent skin overnight. Our exclusive, oil-free gel emulsion helps reduce wrinkles, firm, brighten, nourish, and protect for younger, luminous skin. Antioxidant- rich Rooibos contains a powerful enzyme that helps reduce wrinkles by neutralizing free radicals. Chestnut Rose extract helps fight loss of elasticity by stimulating collagen and elastin production. Seaweed extract increases firmness and restores elasticity. Sea- sourced Pearl extract uses a potent blend of amino acids and minerals to promote and accelerate cell renewal and restore moisture balance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "couldn't live without this night cream. It is apart of my everyday routine and when I wake up my skin is so soft and smooth and not dry and flaky. The applications is great and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. I would definitely recommend this product!!" in 4 reviews
  • "I just started using this cream and I love it! It's super hydrating and not greasy! My makeup applies so much better the following day after using the product! " in 3 reviews
alexis c.
Greensburg
This product right here is a must! It helps so much with my mom eyes and keeps my face moisturized! It's all around an amazing product and I recommend everyone use it if they want to wake up feeling gorgeous.
Pamela D.
Daly City, CA
H2O Plus night cream is easy to use and absorbs easily in the skin. I wake up with my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. My skin also feels smooth. It meets my expectations. Because it's a bit pricey, I can't use this too often, so I just apply it a few times per week.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Kayla P.
Such a wonderful brand and never leaves me disappointed. This was ultra gentle on my sensitive skin and completely surpassed my expectations. The value is incredible. You really get what you pay for when it comes to skin care. I would recommend this to anyone!
Courtney P.
I love a good thick neck cream in the winter time and a thinner one in the summertime. This is great for my combination skin and it does not leave me feeling oil in the morning which is exactly what I needed
Jasmin G.
Hoffman Est, IL
Amazing , by far one of the best products they have. At first I didn’t really expect it to be all that. But it surprised me and it’s also very gentle on your skin, I’m definitely going to buy once again. I recommend this for combination skin (oily/dry)
Christy B.
Southaven
This is a great product unless you have oily skin it makes your skin really moist and if your skin is already oily is just going to be greasy feeling. Other than that it's fantastic.
Zari C.
MESA, AZ
Seriously the beat smelling night cream ever. I picked this up at Ross for $13 and I FELL in love omg. Even my bf used it haha sad that I can no longer find it there but they have it at khols!
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
Amazing night cream! Hydrated and nurtured my skin as I sleep! Great for my sensitive skin. Worth every penny to keep my skin looking and feeling great. Would buy again.
Amber M.
Manchester Township, NJ
After cleansing my face before bed, I use this product mostly because it is so light and moisturises so great, that I can actually see a difference in fine lines on my face, especially my forehead and the lines I have gotten beside my eyes. Smells great, and feels refreshing when it's time to do my nightly skin cleansing and moisture treatment.
Isabel A.