BY H2O+ BEAUTY

This moisture-intensive body balm deeply hydrates and softens dry skin with Shea Butter, Black Currant Extract and Natural Fruit Enzymes. Emollient Shea Butter and Provitamin B5 lock in hydration. Vine-ripened Black Currant deeply nourishes for smooth, resilient skin. Natural Cassis extract refreshes with a tropical berry scent Sparkling Currant Moisturizing Body Balm. see more...

• I have never tried the lotion. What are your reviews of t...1 Answers
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
The scent is great! That's kinda the only thing I really love about it is the scent! It's kinda oily to me, you really have to rub it in and then you have this film like stuff on your hands that I always feel the need to wash off after..
Candace S.
Hanover Park
Oh the fragrance! H2O is so great and the products are so attractive! They really know how to market themselves! Great ingredients with lots of creaminess in their product. A little goes a long way with this and I love this!
Elianny D.
I have really dry skin and this product has help me moisturize my hace in a way no other product has . Really thankful a friend recommended this .
Courtney L.
Kentville, NS
Smells amazing ! Couldn't get enough of the smell of the lotion plus the packaging is to die for! Only con for me was how the lotion felt on the skin, little oily ! Other than that perfect !
jasive r.
segundoa crema corporal solo que su olor no me parece muy agradable y el recipiente ase que se deperdicie producto
ışıl k.
And can you use it sensitive face.and maybe we can find it everywhre.maybe you dont have to use all skin types
keila a.
I love this lotion for the body.Currant body lotion is the best. It smells really great.I recommend it.
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
I have never tried the lotion. What are your reviews of this product? What did you like about it or didn't like? I am interested in trying. Looks like something u would use.