H2O Plus Spa Sea Salt Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Esperanza D.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Natural oils combine with our Hydrating Marine Blend of wakame, sea fennel and sea lettuce to replenish vital moisture. Japanese green tea and Paraguay tea deliver antioxidant protection against daily environmental damage. Silky formula rapidly absorbs into the skin while imparting a fresh, oceanside scent. Spa Sea Salt Hydrating Body Lotion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "H20 is a really fantastic brand in general and this product, specifically, is a very good one. So very hydrating and refreshing." in 4 reviews
Cassidy M.
Milwaukie, OR
This is a great deep moisturizing lotion! The scent is a little strong but my skin always feels amazing when I use it! A bit pricey but worth it! There's different scents too! Bigger sizes would be great!!
Sara P.
Meraux, LA
I love all of the H2O products. I worked I. Disney world and we sold them all and this was one of my favorites. It is so smooth and isn't greasy and the small is amazing. Such a great product
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
One of my favorite brands of skincare. This lotion makes me feel as if i just got back from the beach. It soothes my skin and makes it smell nice.
Brian Lindsay P.
Mountain View
The sea salt hydrating lotion works wonders! The packaging was pretty. The price was well worth it have already recommended this to family
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Esperanza D.
Excelent body lotion, this lotion help my skin in everything I put this in my skin always before I go out Love It!! ☀
Malva R.
I like h2o products. They are very natural, hydrating and their skin products are great