BY H2O+ BEAUTY

An exhilarating wash that deeply nourishes skin with essential vitamins and minerals with Red Marine Algae, Japanese Green Tea and Provitamin B. European sea salts gently draw out impurities and replenish essential nutrients, leaving skin healthy and luminous. Light, effervescent lather delicately cleanses without drying or irritating. Powerful antioxidants from Green and Paraguay teas repair and protect skin cells from damage due to environmental stress. Invigorating oceanside scent, infused with notes of green tea, imparts a hint of fresh fragrance Spa Sea Salt Body Wash Travel Size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Selina R.
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
I have used this and it is not bad at all. It is also pretty reasonable as far as price. I definitely recommend it to anybody if they're interested in it. It is a good size to see if it always throwing your purse there are bigger sizes but I have used to travel it works fine for me.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
I bought a travel size for a Cabo trip and I feel in love. The smells is great and my skin felt different to me after.
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the most amazing bodywash ever. I love the way it makes my skin feel and in the summertime we need extra care for sun damage. They also have body Butter that is amazing. The two together just is irreplaceable. #contest
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I had bought a sample pack of this brand..I have used this the past week and am in love..the smell is amazing and it makes my skin super soft...the smell seems to last forever on top of the other great qualities!!
Contessa V.
Contessa V.
Strathroy , ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Makes skin super soft. Affordable. Easy to apply. Smells amazing. Highly recommend.