BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Ultra-Rich Body Lotion Deeply hydrating Water Lotus Bamboo extracts maintain skins moisture balance help stimulate skin renewal 2 Hydrating Marine Blend Red Algae combine with Vitamin E and Provitamin B5 to soothe revitalize 3 Cocoa and Mango butters rapidly absorb into skin to replenish protect This moisture-intensive lotion goes on light, and works all day, to help renew skin with Water Lotus Extract, Bamboo Extract, and essential vitamins. Hints of aquatic florals and crisp sea grass impart a clean, fresh scent. see more...

Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This is a nice all over body lotion that helps keep my skin hydrated and soft. It has a lovely sent that is not at all overpowering and doesn't clash with perfumes and other lotions. It is an excellent value for the price and I would definitely purchase again.
Taylor A.
Spearfish, SD
Product was alright. I wasn't too big of a fan due to it irritating my skin. However between having sensitive skin and eczema it doesn't surprise me, finding products my skin likes is quite hard. So I won't be buying again but I'm sure others who don't have sensitive skin would love it.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
I love this product , it has a great scent to me and it has a nice packaging!! It's sort of effective and not that disappointing. It's a really good value to me and there's always room for improvement and better products !
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
I got this nice moisturizer from either ipsy or Birchbox. The smell is nice and the formula isn't too thick or greasy feeling. I keep this one in my purse for those on the go skin hydration moments!
Alyssa P.
Lithia, FL
I love this lotion! The packaging is beautiful and it makes my skin so soft. If You have rough skin, it will make it soft. It is sooo effective. I would absolutely recommend this product to everyone.
Anna L.
Smells so good and leaves skin soft and refreshed!! It's a little pricey for
The value. It's pretty gentle on the skin. It is effective and leaves the skin soft. I would buy it again
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
I've never used this brand before, so I can't compare it across brand, however it does deliver on its claims. It is light and spreads and absorbs easily and it doesn't leave a tacky residue behind like some lotions do. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth right away. The scent isn't my favorite but it does smell clean. I would recommend this lotion.
Becca D.
Hammond, IN
Very moisturizing, great for my feet! I'm a stylists I daresay I'm on my feet a LOT! And this product helps keep scratchy, irritating rough feet at bay.
Crystal B.
Virginia Beach
Awesome product smells great and leaves my skin incredibly soft totally worth the money and I'm finicky about lotions no oily residue with this one
Analuisa M.
Heber, CA
Its so watery and smells really off. I did not like it at all but i am willing to admit that it did hydrate my legs very well.