BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Cools and restores moisture to sunburned skin. A cooling, oil-free gel for face and body, which helps restore depleted moisture while relieving the discomfort of heat and sunburn. Hydrating marine botanicals combine with aloe vera to help soothe the skin. Anti-aging nori, himanthalia and spirulina revitalize skin with nutrient-rich moisture. Provitamin B5 and allantoin cool and comfort sun-damaged skin Solar Relief Gel. see more...

Alli G.
Louisville , KY
This is my go to product for every vacation. It is an instant cooling relief and moisture after a day in the sand. It doesn't have to be reapplied constantly like many other competing products. A little goes a long way and a tube will last quite a while. If you haven't given this brand a chance, don't wait another second!
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
I do like this product but I don't feel like it's different from any other sub relief products just the price and the name brand. I got it at ulta. I always try new brands and new products and this one I liked but I don't see myself buying it again.
Dee J.
this is such a cool product, it is so moisturizing and soothing and calming and it feels amazing and smells amazing and leaves me feeling soo refreshed, again a great product from my favorite skincare line
Hunter J.
Kennewick, WA
I'm pleased with this product. It is silky and light. I look forward to applying it because it feels so nice. I don't see any change in my wrinkles, but it took me 65 years to earn them, and I didn't expect them to disappear. I do like the brighter, smoother appearance of my skin. I'll buy it again.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
This stuff works awesome! It's a little 'sticky' initially, so I just let it dry before putting on a shirt for example. It's fine after that and does not stain, have an overly strong smell etc. It has a natural cooling effect and makes your skin not feel dry and as though its going to crack from the sunburn.
Lisa A.
This is fantastic for those days in the sun when you realize you have spent a little too much time. The value is fantastic and the water base is easy on the skin. It works good for windburn too. For those with sensitive skin, the water base doesnt burn or dry out.
Priscilla Y.
San Ysidro, CA
If you have a bad sun burn and can't stand the pain, this stuff works amazing! This brand is so affordable and the products are great! Packaging is cute and simple, very easy to use. It is very effective, definitely recommend if you spent too much time out and need some quick cool relief
Tessa M.
Hillsboro, OR
This beats my average aloe Vera. I like the cooling feeling on a sunburn or harsh tan. This product is effective and I would recommend it to someone who gets sun burned a lot! I would also purchase this product again
Christina C.
i love how easy this is to apply and not greasy feeling. pricey for what it is, but i still really enjoy using it. it met my expectations and my skin feels very hydrated. packaging isn't anything special but does the job.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Went on smooth. Didn't feel too sticky or leave any kind of weird feeling residue behind. Not a bad smell either. A little on the pricer size. Can be found at Ulta Beauty or other high end product stores