BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Gently Lather Away Impurities Antioxidant-rich watercress marine algae keep skin smooth resilient 2 Provitamin B, vitamin E aloe lock in soothing moisture nutrients 3 Essence of blue agave, cucumber dune grass refreshes the senses This fresh, foaming body wash gently lathers away impurities while nourishing the skin with watercress and essence of blue agave. see more...

Abby B.
Morganton, NC
They supply this product at Walt Disney World Resorts as the complimentary bathroom supplies. I thoroughly enjoy this product and always snag a few extra bottles before leaving. It is in cute packaging with a soothing green color and has a pleasant smell that isn't overpowering or overly atrificial.
Brittany S.
Saint Cloud, FL
I tried this product recently because I was intrigued by the scent name! I've used other H2O + products before this, my love of them actually started with the Sea Salt collection sample sized product you get when you stay at a Disney resort and I never looked back! This scent is very light and fresh and I will definitely purchase it again!
jazmin m.
I love the smell and the way it leaves my body after use I really recommend this it's not to expensive and not too cheap but worth your money
AlissaRose H.
Smells amazing and helps me feel fresh after a long hard day. I would definitely recommend this product.
maria l.
La gel de ducha y baño es uno de los mejores productos que tiene la marca la recomiendo mucho, senti mi piel mucho mas rejuvenecida y suave, todos los dias me la aplico y cada vez deja resultados mejores, estoy super feliz con este producto, deben usarla.
Jhoana G.
I like this for my mornings. The product works on my skin so well and makes me feel radiance and soft. Definitely works the price
hala d.
H2o bath and shower gel is completely works with me and absolutely on a oily skin its soft smooth and fresh 💙💙
Luz J.
santo domingo
Very good, gentle cleaning for sensitive skin. It's nice to clean me face and smell good not is strong.