BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Sea Salt Collection - Only at ULTA! Look luminous all season with skin-renewing, oceanside-scented, H2O+ Sea Salt Bodycare. This collection of best-selling sea salt formulas combines fine-grained sea salt with mineral-rich marine botanicals and plant extracts to purify, powerfully polish and naturally replenish skin. Set includes: Sea Salt Body Wash 4 oz Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter 4 oz Sea Salt Hydrating Body Lotion 2 oz Sea Salt Skin Smoother Exfoliant 12 oz - Sea Salt Collection see more...

Jessica T.
Plainfield, IL
I actually got to experience this amazing line because I stayed at a Disney world resort. I have tried a ton of different body washes and lotions. None of them have everrrrr made my skin so soft. I took the rest of my travel sizes home and plan to buy more when they are gone.
Jill M.
Bessemer City
This is my favorite bath scrub set. The sea salt collection by H2O+ is so refreshing from the texture to the smell. It is divine.