H2O Plus Sea Salt Body Wash uploaded by Rashmita S.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

An exhilarating wash that deeply nourishes skin with essential vitamins and minerals with Red Marine Algae, Japanese Green Tea and Provitamin B. European sea salts gently draw out impurities and replenish essential nutrients, leaving skin healthy and luminous. Light, effervescent lather delicately cleanses without drying or irritating. Powerful antioxidants from Green and Paraguay teas repair and protect skin cells from damage due to environmental stress. Invigorating oceanside scent, infused with notes of green tea, imparts a hint of fresh fragrance Sea Salt Body Wash. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon , IL
I love this wash! It is very expensive for a body wash so i dont buy it very often but its a great splurge. It smells so refreshing like you just left the beach. It also doesnt dry out my skin or make me break out. Definitely recommend this
Melinda M.
This is such a thick luxurious body wash. It has such a clean crisp scent. It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. It is not drying or overly moisturizing, but leaves the perfect canvas for sea salt hydrating body butter.
Rashmita S.
Arlington, TX
I got this from kohl's. it was expensive for the body wash. I don't remember how much. but the scent is divine. very spa like.not very intense. it lathers well. it doesn't dry the skin.
it's worth the try
Kristin R.
Review for: H2O Plus Sea Salt Body Wash, 12.5 oz more...
I fell in love with this product during one of our trips to Walt Disney World. It smells great!
Aimee B.
Eau Claire, WI
While it did get me clean and didn't overdry me, less expensive products can do the same.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not only does this remind me of Disney World but it's a great scent to use tear round. It's very refreshing and is unisex. Great for the whole household
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells sooooooo good. This body wash is moisturizing and doesn't leave a film on your skin. It's not drying at all. Though I do love the scent I wish it lingered for longer. You can layer it with the same scent of lotion after bathing to up the scent payoff.

back