BY H2O+ BEAUTY

h2o Plus Sea Results Line Resolution Cream SPF 30 includes concentrated goldenrod extract visibly firms skin and helps strengthen elasticity. A daily, marine-rich moisture cream that visibly minimizes fine lines and helps protect skin against sun damage with Anti-Aging Marine Blend and concentrated goldenrod. Tri-peptides help diminish the look of well-worn surface lines. Goldenrod extract reveals firmer-looking skin; anti-aging marine botanicals deeply hydrate and nourish. Broad-spectrum formula protects against damaging UVA/UVB rays Line Resolution. see more...

L R.
Silverdale, WA
I am surprised by how much I like this brand! I wasn't expecting to enjoy it so much. I am picky about fragrances and textures.  I liked this product so much that I bought a whole kit and that's what I use when I travel.  I have other products that I like more for daily use, but this line is affordable, comfortable to use, and is not aggregating or cloying at all.  It's very nourishing, which is great before/during/ after flights of any length. I recommend this product and this brand.
Richelle W.
Maineville, OH
I love love love this product  it's so worth it please go get it you will love it makes your skin so !!!!! It will make you ski. Super super soft love this
Haliana P.
So I've used this to repair any skin damage from being in the sun and I have seen a HUGE difference !!! My skin is alot cleaner and has cleared alot of tiny scars and has drastically helped my skin!!
Heather P.
Salt Lake City
I wasn't sure if I was going to like this product but it turns out it was just was my mid-thirties skin needed. My smile lines faded a bit and my cheeks were much more noticeable.
Prarthana R.
Jersey City, NJ
Didn't like this . I am a big fan of H2O masks so I wanted to try this product but it doesn't feel fear on skin
Viktoriya B.
Use this every nice and it makes my skin feel so smooth and amazing love it and would keep useomg it
aida z.
Guelma
This calming sea salt scrub with Sea Lavender Extract exfoliates and hydrates to smooth skin for all day softness and a natural glow. Hints of water lily, aquatic musk, and lavender impart a delicate, floral scent.