H2O Plus Sea Results Line Mender uploaded by Jessica H.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Time-released, line mender complex that helps soften the appearance of surface lines by up to 22%! An advanced line mender complex, time-released to help soften the appearance of surface lines and wrinkles. Effectively softens dermal creases by up to 22%! Over 28 days of continued daily use, 97% of those participating in a consumer panel test reported their skin to be more richly hydrated and 95% noticed smoother, more even skin texture. There was a 22% decrease in wrinkle depth and 19% increase in firmness over that same period of time. In addition to softening dermal creases and refining skin texture, this multi-tasking formula also provides antioxidant protection to help reduce the effects of free radical induced damage. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Quit pricey. Always looking for a...2 Answers
Jasmine P.
Panama City, FL
This product is my absolute favorite whenever it comes to using a moisturizer to clear wrinkles. I originally got it at TJ Maxx on sale for a much cheaper price than the original since the original is a bit expensive but the product is great I will definitely buy it again .
Heather S.
Wichita, KS
I haven't actually noticed any "line mending" because I don't have too many wrinkles but this stuff is magic for dry patches! This is definitely a god send if you have super dry winter skin! Goes on like a normal moisturizer leaves skin silky smooth when you wake up.
Melanie F.
Decatur, AL
I use this occasionally and always say I need to use it more often. This stuff works so well and i love the way I look once I've used it for a while!
perla c.
I live by this every night. Best moisturizer I've come across. Love how it smells and how it doesn't make my skin breakout nor is it greasy.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i bought this product online and is amazing i seen results i really does what it says it does i really recommend
Viktoriya B.
Candler NC
H2O plus sea results line mender is an amazing product I use on my face as a moisturizer, it makes my skin feel so good after i wash it. I’ve been using the product for a while and love the results I get. It’s very light and Observes into the skin very fast.
Missa E.
Kitchener, ON
Again with the not so appealing scents. The formula is great. And it does work wonders and leaves you feeling absolutely refreshed.
Mayra Aidé M.
the best product without a doubt, excellent quality, exceeds expectations and be delighted with the results
Vicki Y.
Taylorsville , UT
Has anyone tried this? Quit pricey. Always looking for a great product to help with my wrinkles.

Amazon