BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Contour cream that reduces under-eye puffiness and prevents wrinkles.   A rejuvenating contour cream that helps reduce under eye puffiness and wrinkles while helping prevent the formation of future fine lines.   Those participating in a consumer panel test reported that after a period of 28 days of continued daily use, a 47% decrease in wrinkle depth, a 24% reduction in puffiness and 19% increase in firmness was observed.  This marine-infused eye cream delivers intensive ongoing hydration to help replenish dry, dehydrated skin while providing antioxidant protection to help reduce the effects of free-radical induced damage. Monks Pepper Berry targets expression lines, puffiness and fatigue. see more...

Nicole D.
Perfect eye cream! Lightweight and not greasy feeling. It's helped my dark circles and I noticed the skin around my eyes are smoothe. You only need a little a little bit so a jar will last you a long time.
Shannon Leigh T.
Columbia, SC
Even at 28 I find dark circles and this cream definitely helps alleviate that! I also have puffiness after staying up too late or forgetting to take off my makeup for a few extra hours. This product always gives me a great boost and never irritates my skin. I usually use right after my shower and again before I go to bed at night.
Jessica W.
Ardmore, PA
I've been using this product for about a month now, and I feel like I have seen some good results! My dark circles aren't as bad as before, and the product itself is pretty lightweight. I think its a pretty good product for the price.
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
I love this whole line. I got a variety package for Christmas last year and there wasn't a single item I didn't use every drop of.
This year I found this at Ross for only $7.99 so I purchased several of them. They will make great stocking stuffers!
Stephanie Y.
Schererville, IN
Too funny, I saw this brand at ulta and found this at Ross.. thought I would give it a shot. It does feel really nice. Put it on hours ago and my skin still feels nice and moisturized.
Sveta A.
Arnold, MO
This is pretty good. I got it for very cheap at Ross. It's OKAY. It's gentle, no smell, and a very good moisturizer. I'm pretty happy with the product itself. I haven't been using it for that long yet so I do not see any results yet.
Viktoriya B.
Love this product for my skin use it before bed time and it makes my face feel so soft and smooth. It's amazing keeps my skin so hydrated

back