H2O Plus Sea Results Eye Defense Fortifying Serum uploaded by Chloe M.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

This concentrated serum helps diminish the look of dark circles and expression lines around the eyes with Anti-Aging Marine Blend and Triple Tea Complex. Prevent photo-aging, environmental damage and dehydration around the eyes with a potent combination of triple tea complex, our exclusive anti-pollution system, and anti-aging marine algaes. Minimize UV induced signs of aging, including fine lines and redness, with this advanced fortified formula. Delivering the most effective free radical protection against environmental damage, this serum enhances the performance of any H2O Plus eye treatment. Suitable for the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Superoxide dismutase, a natur. see more...

riz z.
Flushing, NY
Excellent product! I knew H2O Plus and I bought this eye cream for curiosity, because the price was good and because I trust H2O. It was a good surprise. My goal was hydrating the area and it works. So moisturizing! Best eye moisturizer around. I have very dry skin and this is the only eye cream that feels like it is working.
Lisa S.
I used this product to assist in the growing wrinkles around my eyes. I like the scent and lightness of the lotion however, I saw little improvement.
Stephanie F.
Frazeysburg, OH
This helps with the bags under my eyes . This product is a life saver. Because and don't add too much though!
Chloe M.
Dartmouth, WY
The H2O+ eye defense fortifying serum promises to prevent signs of ageing and rejuvenation of the epidermis by using the sea based minerals. Unfortunately for me, I was allergic to it and broke out in hives, but my room mate loves it. It glides onto your skin, leaving it dewy and refreshed! It smells good and has helped with dark eye circles as well .
Habiba M.
Tunisie
As with all H20 products, this eye serum is superb. It is not greasy, but is very emollient. Love it you must try it guys ;)
Ameera M.
Hi I am ameera l love the serum so much because it's giving my eyes a beautiful younger look and I will use it again
Belinda A.
Sydney, NSW
My mum uses this product and 100% recommends to all her friends and family it's not to expensive either