BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Use h2o Plus Sea Results Deep Sleep Recovery Serum on your upper lip to help reduce the appearance fine lines. This retinol-enriched serum dramatically fades the look of expression lines while you sleep with Marine Retinol Complex. Micro-encapsulated retinol is slowly released into the skin to visibly reduce surface lines, even tone, refine texture and boost radiance without irritation. Tri-peptides target expression lines, helping to reveal smoother-looking skin. Vitamin-rich sea fennel extract deeply hydrates and promotes overnight repair with antioxida. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kate W.
Phoenix, AZ
This product made my skin feel extremely hydrated when I woke up. I would highly recommend this to anyone with extremely dry skin. I have had peeling on my face due to sun damage and this has restored my face to its natural glow.
Renee W.
love, Love, LOVE this brand! I am obsessed with their products and have yet to be disappointed. These products are a little more on the expensive side of skin care but nothing too unaffordable. I picked this up at Ulta Beauty and I will be back to pick it up again.
Morgan K.
Works but I hate the packaging. I don't know if product is wasted towards the end. This is great for my nighttime face routine. It is gentle on my sensitive skin.
Kelsie B.
Englewood, CO
This is so moisturizing!!! I Have used it at ulta on my hands and would notice a immediate difference in my skin
lali t.
Tbilisi
Smell is awful . But I am very very keen on this brand because of results that it provides . Is very gentle . Nice natural packaging . amazing amazing things happen to your skin when you use it . I have skin with is very sensitive and h2o is quite good for it .
Paola P.
Tunja, Boyacá
Este producto es perfecto para reparar después de un día bastante agitado, no se siente la piel pesada, más bien brinda un efecto relajante.
E I M M Y M.
Los angeles
Oh my god, everyone should try this thing. It's so incredible, thanks to this company that actually pays attention to their products quality.