H2O Plus Sea Results Deep Sleep Recovery Cream uploaded by нannaн c.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Intensive overnight rejuvenating cream to help firm and tone skin. An intensive skin rejuvenating cream that richly hydrates to help firm and tone the look of facial contours for a youthful, rested appearance. Sea Mineral Complex™ delivers kudzu root extract, marine-derived collagen, nutrient-rich phospholipids and firming marine algae to help promote long-term elasticity overnight. Gently firms, restores and smoothes facial contours. Provides long-term moisturization to help minimize the appearance of surface fine lines. Improves elasticity and helps stimulate collagen and elastin fibers. see more...

Jamie U.
I just started using this, it defiantly is a expensive product, but luckily I found it on sale at Kohls on sale for from 56.00 down to 22.40! It is very moisture rich, so I use a thin layer, and I have really seen a difference. I am 43, so to see a difference is fabulous!
Patty G.
I like the way it helps improve elasticity in your skin. Feels amazingly refreshing, as if it was just water on your face. I especially use this during the summer
Anda L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Very expensive, but very effective. I saw great results in the level of hydration and refinement of my facial skin especially around my eyes.
Meagan F.
This face cream is dreamy for my skin! It's helped with lots of lines and wrinkles and really made my face brighter! I use it every night!
Emma W.
Falkville, AL
OMG I love waking up after sleeping with this on my face is so hydrated. This is a wonderful product and brand
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
Does this product help with pores and dark under eye circles?
Andrea U.
Does this product really work and if so what does it do for your face
нannaн c.
Was this product reformulated? I love it and they don’t sell it in this packaging anymore, all I can find is this.