BY H2O+ BEAUTY

This deeply nourishing, whipped moisturizer melts into skin to instantly hydrate and protect against the signs of aging for visibly renewed, younger-looking skin. Tahitian Pearl and Silk Amino Acids nourish skin, lock in vital moisture, and delay the visible signs of aging Nutrient-rich Anti-Aging Marine Blend hydrates A natural exfoliant, Velvet Seaweed Extract gently smoothes, refines, and brightens dull skin Emollient Shea and Citrus butters soothe, protect, and restore skins natural moisture barrier Sea Results Anti-Aging Body Moisture Whip see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber F.
This! Is! Everything! I love how quickly it absorbs and leaves my skin feeling super hydrated but not greasy. I’m currently on my third tub of this wonderful moisturizer. I will keep it as long as they have it available.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
This product is so hydrating and smells kind of good. I love how it revives my skin and how easily it applies. Trust me, a little goes a LOOOONG way! Very effective and very long lasting. I typically use it at night before I go to sleep! Definitely recommend!
Danny T.
Mission, TX
This anti-aging cream is so nice and perfect!! I love the packaging it's great!! And I would definitely use it again! It reached my expectations and I just really love it! I wouldn't change anything about it!! I recommend it ❤😍😍😍️
Ayleena I.
Somersworth, NH
This smells so good and is so hydrating I really recommend this. I mean I know it’s kind of pricey but worth it I finished a jar in only a few months I love it.
Caitlyn M.
Hackensack, NJ
Use this product frequently even though I am 21 and most would say I am not quite at needing an aging cream yet. It's good to use for preventative measures
Jerralyn H.
Marion
I received a sample in a gift box of this I love this it works great I have no idea of the price of this product but I would definitely use it again
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
This stuff takes only alittle to get your whole face loved the smooth skin after use even tried on my legs work grear.
Kyle G.
Appalachia, VA
This moisturizer is perfect for softer and fresher looking skin with anti aging agents great for wrinkles!
angela BM-165417 G.
Doral
Love it. Does not ever feel greasy absorbs really well , smells good and instantly made my skin softer and smoother
Jessika S.
perfeitamente maravilhoso, recomendo a todos a usarem essa maravila, simplismente apaixonada. uso e recomendo.