H2O Plus Sea Marine Revitalizing Shampoo Travel Size

A stimulating, daily shampoo that leaves hair shiny, silky and full with Marine Collagen, Vitamin E and Hydrating Marine Blend. Revitalizing formula cleanses away oils and styling products while helping to strengthen and restore hair s resilience, bounce and softness-even in hard water. Marine collagen amino proteins and vitamins moisturize and repair hair that has been damaged by heat, styling tools, sunlight or chemical treatments. Moisture-rich marine botanicals, including Wakame, Sea Lettuce, and Sea Fennel, deeply hydrate to repair and protect hair from environmental stress. Notes of fresh euc.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of H2O Plus Sea Marine Revitalizing Shampoo Travel Size!
I received this as a gift but do not know if I would buy again. The scent was okay, and I did not see immediate results. It seems to keep its promises as it does condition, but I was expecting more out of it.
Dark Blonde / Damage, Frizz, Split Ends / Normal, Wavy, Thick
The scent of this conditioner is amazing. It smells like your hair after an expensive blow out from the salon. It's very moisturizing without weighting my hair down. The scent lasts even longer when paired with the shampoo. Travel size is essential, so much better than what hotels offer!
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Dandruff, Oily Scalp / Straight, Thick, Color Treated
Columbia
Awesome conditioner! It didn't make my hair greasy after using at all (and I have super thin hair which gets greasy easily.) I paired this with the Sea Marine shampoo and it is a perfect combo. I bought the travel sizes in a small kit at Tj Maxx and was very happy with the results! Highly recommended!
Medium Brown / Color Protection, Dryness, Straightening / Dry, Straight
Avenal , Ca
This conditioner was great! I have kind of dry hair and it helped bring it back to life! I got mine at Ross for a very affordable price and now I know I'm willing to pay full price! I was very satisfied with it and it's smell not to strong!
Muskegon, MI
One of the best smelling products that is available anywhere. Use this once and you will want it forever! Great product, keeps your hair clean without drying out! Pair it with the sea collagen conditioner for the best results!
Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Straight, Thick
Phoenix, AZ
I got hooked on this conditioner staying at Disney Resorts. I love the way it makes my hair feel and the smell is divine, always makes me feel like I'm back on vacation, even if just in my shower!
Blonde / Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Thick
I have used H20 Plus Sea Marine Collagen Conditioner and it's Amazing! I Love all H20 so worth the price. I buy this for my daughter also and she loves it. Smells Amazing!
Light Blonde / Damage, Volume / Wavy, Fine
Winfield , AL
I first tried this brand at Disney World and I love it!!! It gives my hair volume and a healthy look. The smell is amazing. I really think this is going to be a new go to for me.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Oily, Wavy, Fine
Champaign , IL
This product is simply amazing! It smells great. It makes my hair feel super soft and healthy. It’s the only conditioner I really love to use! The price isn’t too bad either
Light Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Wavy, Thick
Las vegas, Nv
I got a sample of the H2O mineral and was immediately in love with it. The scent is very nice and clean. i couldn't stop feeling and smelling my hair after each bath!
Red / Brittleness, Damage, Volume / Straight, Thick