BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Five-Piece Spa Collection &Nbsp; Helps Revitalize Skin Helps Strengthen Hair Travel-Ready Assortment Sea Marine Luxuries Sea Marine Features Notes Of Fresh Eucalyptus And Cool Mint To Awaken The Senses And Subtly Scent The Skin And Hair Set Includes: Sea Marine Revitalizing Shampoo (2 Oz)- Sea Marine Revitalizing Shampoo Fortifies Hair With Marine Collagen And Provitamin B, To Restore Volume, Resilience And Softness Sea Marine Collagen Conditioner (1.9 Oz)- Sea Marine Collagen Conditioner Fortifies Hair With Marine Collagen And Provitamin B, To Restore Volume, Resilience And Softness Sea Marine Purifying Shower Cream (2 Oz)- Lush Sea Marine Purifying Shower Cream Is Enriched With Aloe To Moisturize The Skin While Gently Cleansing Away Impurities Sea Marine Triple Butter Body Cream (2 Oz)- Sea Marine Triple Butter Body Cream Deeply Nourishes And Softens The Skin With An Emollient Blend Of Shea, Cocoa And Mango Butters Hand And Nail Cream (2 Oz)- Award-Winning Hand Cream Intensely Moisturizes Hands And Cuticles With Shea Butter, Silk Proteins And Vitamin E Exclusive H2o Plus Beauty Bag Makes This Set Ready-To-Give&Nbsp; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shellie M.
Shellie M.
This kit was given to me as a gift for my birthday. It is a very cute and useful kit. All of the products have a very beachy scent. Not like what you would expect though, It's like a salt water scent. I really liked this kit and would definitely recommend it for anyone who travels or just likes little cute kits. They products work very well. My hair felt super soft and silky and my skin felt refreshed and not dried out at all.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Bowling Green
My husband and I used this product during our stay at Walt Disney World this summer. The smell is a bit overpowering at first, but you grow to love it. Great product for deep cleansing of the scalp and body.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Philadelphia, PA
I picked up this kit and I love it so much. I really wish I could buy the full sizes of the products that came in this kit, but currently, they are repackaging. I have used H20+ in the past, so it was a no-brainer. My hair and skin were so soft. Totally brought out my inner little mermaid.