BY H2O+ BEAUTY

A two-piece value! This spa collection of hydrating sea marine hair care contains shampoo and conditioner. Marine collagen and vitamins help increase volume and shine while cleansing. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I started using H2O Plus products when I discovered then through Walt Disney World. Some of the resorts stock their shower gel, body lotion, shampoo, conditioner and soaps. As well as they are onboard the Disney Cruise Line.

The shampoo and Conditioner are wonderful. Deep cleansing, pleasant scent and don't weigh hair down too much. I'm a big fan of these and have some on hand in my own home for guests.
Michelle T.
Lakewood, OH
This is my favorite shampoo in the whole entire world.  The smell is insane.  I found out about this brand on a Disney cruise and I am so obsessed with it.  My hair feels so good after I use this product and my boyfriend constantly complements my hair.
Kristin S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Worked very well for years - recently it’s been giving my hair build up so I had to stop using, but it may be my water. Great smell!
Megan M.
Dansville, ny
I love all spa h20 marine product! My favorite is the body scrub. I have used the shampoo and make up remover.