BY H2O+ BEAUTY

A revitalizing, mineral-rich scrub that reveals skin s natural vitality with Jojoba Oil, Apricot Seed and Hydrating Marine Blend. Crushed apricot seeds and natural pumice provide gentle, yet effective exfoliation of dry, flaky skin. Enriched with jojoba oil to increase suppleness and resiliency. Moisture-rich marine botanicals, including Wakame, Sea Lettuce, and Sea Fennel, deeply hydrate for visibly smooth, radiant skin. Notes of fresh eucalyptus and cool mint awaken the senses and subtly scent the skin Sea Marine Body Scrub. see more...

Kiate G.
Jacksonville , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a fan of the H2o product line. I typically buy in bulk, my clients also enjoy the pampering aspect of this products. They have a little something for everyone. It leaves your skin soft refreshed and hydrated. Try it out for yourself : you will not be disappointed.
Julz L.
My mom has this and i used it once when i was staying at her place a few weeks back. this stuff makes your skin feel super soft. i would recommend this to my friend, a but pricey for me though.