H2O Plus Sea Clear Sea Mineral Cleanser uploaded by Emmanuel G.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

A gentle, oil-free cleansing lotion that removes impurities while hydrating the skin with Anti-Aging Marine Blend and Sea Mineral Complex.   A gentle, oil-free lotion that dissolves make-up and cleanses while offering superior hydration and skin protection. Advanced fucogel and sodium hyaluronate help retain critical moisture.  Sea Mineral Complex ™, vitamins and anti-aging marine extracts guard against premature fine lines and wrinkles.  Leaves skin clean and refreshed. Sodium hyaluronate, a bio-derived humectant, helps retain critical moisture while leaving skin clean and refreshed. Vital nutrients derived from sea minerals and plant extracts help soften skin and imp. see more...

Maria H.
Ontario , CA
Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean! I enjoy the smell. It is perfect for all skin types. I’ve used other products that irritate my skin. But this gem does the complete opposite! I definitely recommend this product!
Alaina P.
Spokane, WA
Love this cleanser! Smells great and you only need a little bit to get the job done. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and like looking amazing! Very effective and would highly recommend to others!
Jαyᴍe L.
Enon, OH
One of the best cleansers I have ever used. It feels like it’s getting every gross thing out of your skin. Germs, bacteria, clogged pores, dead skin...it leaves my skin feeling so soft!
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
 I like this product a
lot. It improves the appearance and texture of the face. Leaves skin clean,
fresh and soft. It smells and feels really good.

Este producto me gusta mucho. Mejora la apariencia y la textura del rostro. Deja la piel limpia, fresca y suave. Huele y se siente bn rico.
Belle B.
Webster, NY
I got this product in a sample size kit from Ulta on clearance earlier this year. The facial cleanser was very mild but perfect for the winter when my skin is dry. It also pairs well with the H2O moisturizer.  Would recommend, but not for people with acne as it is simply a cleanser and did not clear up my skin.
Braleigh C.
Shreveport, LA
This product makes your skin feel so very very clean & moisturized! I love the scent that it has & it's super gentle on you right skin. I reccommend this to all of my friends & it's very reasonably priced! This is the best l, simply put. I use it everyday & my skin hasn't been clearer.
Jenna S.
Mead my dry skin feel baby smooth. . . . . . . Loved how my skin felt and how clean it looked and felt def. My fav
Megan F.
Love this as well I'm a really big fan and when it comes to skin care I'm very picky and love certain skin care products but this one is just right for me
Shay E.
Navarre, FL
I love the ingredients in this was no harsh chemicals so that was it won't harm my skin. It also is gentle enough not to irritate my skin as well
Angel L.
pittsburgh, PA
This is honestly one of my favorite cleansers. It smells wonderful and it really removes my makeup! Definitely would recommend