BY H2O+ BEAUTY

A water-based daily cleanser to foam away excess oil and pore-clogging debris with Olive Leaf Extract, Salicylic Acid and Oil-Controlling Marine Blend. Gentle oil-free formula removes impurities without stripping away surface moisture to minimize and prevent breakouts. Sea Mineral Complex delivers shine-neutralizing marine algae and olive tree leaf extract to help prevent the formation of excess surface shine for a lasting, matte complexion. Soothing blend of sea-sourced ingredients helps reduce the production of excess oil and activates collagen and elastin synthesis to even out tone and soften skin texture Sea Clear Matti. see more...

Jaime N.
Bullhead City, AZ
Leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean. Forms up great and removes all of my makeup. Leaves my t-zone area matte where I am most oily. Recommend for anyone with oily skin.
Alondra🌷 M.
Houston
This is the only cleanser that i use and will only use for the rest of my life. Love using it and seeing the results. After using it for a while it does get better.
The she sqad S.
This is a brand I think I may stick with for the long haul! Their skin products are high quality and not ridiculously expensive like other skin care brands! However i use the mattifing cleanser because i have an oily skin type, if your skin tends to be dry, I would look at one of the many other facial cleansers H2O has.
Huda A.
Manassas, VA
When they discontinued the original marine calm line, I was truly upset. While this does its job, I truly miss their old formula and how the cleanser kept all my breakouts at bay- if I felt any sort of pimple coming out the cleanser would work like a miracle.
Courtney R.
Kentucky
I’m not the biggest fan of this product. I feel like while I’m washing off my face to remove the product it builds up and takes a hood while to remove.
Milu D.
Frederick, MD
This product was soooo drying. I have oily spots and some dry, the product smelled so bad, but if you have very oily skin this might be the product for you!
Emily A.
It'll definitely help with the oil but can leave you dry if you arent moisturizing afterwards. Its very gentle and wont break the skin.
Katie Breeana H.
I dont really reccomend this product. My skin looked the exact same after using it for awhile i felt like i wasted money
Kate M.
Melbourne, FL
Love this!!! Doesn't dry out my skin but leaves it clean and not at all greasy. Will continue to use this product!
Kavita K.
Monroeville, PA
This cleanser is really an effective Mattifier works very effectively to help disappear the appearance of pores.