H2O Plus On the Move Clearly Mint Lip Gel uploaded by leah k.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

On the Move Clearly Mint Lip Gel - Make Others Jelly! This clear Lip Gel makes lips look so luscious and radiant, others can't help but notice. Its silky-gel formula, glossy finish, and mint flavor kick are irresistible. Just to be crystal clear. - On the Move Clearly Mint Lip Gel see more...

Cierra D.
Hagerstown
I love the way the lips gel  makes my lips feel I always feel soft use numb and they never look dry or chapped  goes on smooth easy to apply nicely  packaged my first time using it and I am extremely impressed by it I'd recommend this to everybody to use
Regina P.
Clearwater, FL
Feels like silk on my lips not does it moisturize but las a long while supper happy and will let all my friends and family know what a great product this is ... Definitely a must buy over and over again .... Price also a plus
This product worked outstanding for me I like having my lips look a little glossy and moisturizer but most of the time I can't find a glossy that dries my lips out so I would have to say this worked really well for me and for the price that it is it's a great deal
Jairlen S.
11431nw 76 terr medley fl 33178
Hi guys, how are you?
My name is jaii rey, I am youtuber.
I was checking your page and I really liked your line, were you thinking and like to make a cooperation with you?
I hope your answers, greetings: D
Royal G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I purchased this product in hopes that it would alleviate my dry, chapped lips. Unfortunately this did not work so well for me. The product itself felt nice going on, but did not last long and did not have hydrating benefits. I will stick to the fresh sugar lips, ysl lip oils, or Lancôme lip oils!
Nicole M.
Westville, IL
This was awful. I thought it would make my lips shiny, the shine lasted a minute. It made my lips feel very dried out. Not worth it. I smelled mint for a few seconds.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I just wanted to make the comment that I was going to check a notification and saw this and immediately clicked back to the previous page to see what it was because the packaging looks sweet. Now I'm eager to try it.
Justice S.
Orlando, FL
It smells so good , but do not I mean don'tttttttt use it in the cold because it will dry completely like dry your lips out and it's not a good feeling but overall it's pretty nice.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
The product itself felt nice going on, but did not last long and did not have hydrating benefits. I will stick to the fresh sugar lips, ysl lip oils, or Lancôme lip oils! t most of the time I can't find a glossy that dries my lips out so I would have to say this worked really well for me and for the price that it is it's a great deal!
Katelynn B.
Alliance, OH
I would love to try this product I need something that is really moisturizing my lips get very dry and I think this would be good for my lips
Miriam B.
What is the purpose of this lipstick????
TheSequinHanger K.
Wading River, NY
Is it silver colored?
Amanda W.
Sudbury , ON
Where can you buy this? And what's the price?
Brittany G.
Albertville, AL
Does this product really work to hydrate your lips? Help cracked/chapped lips? Also, is it expensive?
Jenna C.
Is it glossy or does it have a different finish?