BY H2O+ BEAUTY

LIFE IS TOO SHORT. Sometimes life is so good it gets in the way of skin pampering, which is a great sign that you're doing it right. It's also why our Ultra Hydrating Cream was created - clinically proven to relieve dry, parched skin, instantly boosting its hydration by over 100%. So go ahead and live it up! This lightweight cream-gel provides intense hydration that lasts 24 hours while illuminating pigments add a radiant glow. Now you can get back to enjoying the heck out of life. see more...

Harley G.
Readfield, ME
When I first got this sample I thought 'is this really a moisturizer? It's light blue! Maybe it's a cleanser or something?' But then I realized indeed it was a moisturizer. I thought the color odd but figured I'd give it a try. The texture is strange...feels a bit like a gel. Plus it has little grains in it, which I'd expect in a SCRUB, not a moisturizer! Lastly, it left my skin looking very dull and matte, and did not moisturize at all. I didn't like this product at all.
Also, I often use oil-free moisturizers, and they don't have to be matte or make your skin feel dry, like this product did. Blech!
đź’‹Cara S.
H2O+ features Sea Grass and Water Lily extracts. The entire Oasis Collection provides continuous hydration and helps improve skin’s water retention, transforming a parched complexion into perfect, supple and smooth skin. And this particular product is a lightweight cream-gel that is CLINICALLY PROVEN to relieve dry, parched skin, instantly boosting its hydration by over 100%! It provides intense hydration for 24 whole hours and gives skin a radiant glow with illuminating pigments. Perfect for dry skin or when weather conditions leave skin feeling parched. AND it is formulated WITHOUT parabens, phthalates, or mineral oils. To use you massage gently onto face and neck. You can use day and night and when weather conditions leave skin feeling dehydrated. The water lily extract helps to soothe the skin. The sea grass extract helps to promote skin’s ability to retain moisture. The illuminating pigments give dull, dehydrated skin a healthy glow. And the emollient barrier (aesthigel) helps increase skin's ability to retain moisture after 24 hours of use! Sounds pretty amazing to me! And actually, I need to restock because I just ran out of mine!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is probably my favorite moisturizer buy the brand. WHAT IT IS:
This water-gel moisturizer instantly quenches skin and provides ongoing moisture. Clinically proven to more than double skin's hydration and hydrates skin for 24 hours.

KEY BENEFITS:
This innovative lightweight formula absorbs rapidly and is great for dry to oily skin types. It features a high-performance formula powered by dual-hydration technology that combines replenishing actives to add moisture while attracting additional hydration, plus protecting actives that support skin's barrier to preserve moisture.
Ashley M.
Morgantown, WV
Loving this cream right now! I just bought it this week and it is fabulous for dry winter skin. I have tried a number of moisturizer-like products recently and this one is y favorite. It smells really nice and it does not feel heavy or greasy on the skin. It's actually blue and gel-like. One layer is enough and I do not have to reapply. Definitely worth the money as well!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
This has a gel-cream texture that feels very hydrating and comparable to  philosophy take a deep breath oil-free oxygenating gel cream . It leaves a smooth finish and kept my face relatively matte but it is moderately fragranced and smells chemical-like. It also contains alcohol and dimethicone and dyes.
Michelle S.
Memphis, TN
This is the only moisturizer that made my skin feel hydrated. I used Neutrogena, aveeno, natural republic and none of them worked for my oily skin. I do not recommend to use it if you shave your face, or if your face is very irritated because it will burn. But I'm definitely going to purchase it again because I love how it keeps my face hydrated all day, it also has kind of a cooling effect.
Chanel R.
This sis wonderfullllllll stufffff! I love this I received it in my ipsy and I freaking fell in love with it. It's so refreshing and makes your face so soft and it last through out the day. No build up doesn't feel like it's weighing on your skin and doesn't feel sticky. It just seeps in and your skins soaks all the moisture. Just a bit pricey for how much you get. But besides that is wonderful
Maddie L.
Hartselle
This product was very light weight. It went on the skin well and felt really cooling to me, which I actually really enjoyed. I love how it’s in a little jar so you can use a little or a lot! I like to use this at night during the summer or to touch up my dry spots during the day. It smells amazing which is a plus!
Nadya K.
Georgetown , TN
I wish I can give this a 10 star! I love this product! I am a moisturizer try of gal so ladies when I say I love this you will too. Goes on smooth. Smell is so light and natural. Package is simple but perfect:)
amberlynn w.
BEST EVER MOISTURIZER. I am obsessed, it works so well! After I finished my sample I immediately went out and bought two full sized ones at Ulta. I love the gel formula, this is  a staple in my skincare routine. I highly recommend it! It hits the mark for hydration without being oily.