BY H2O+ BEAUTY

This multi-action facial spray provides 5 benefits to help hydrate, soothe, even skin tone, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and give a smooth, clean-shaven appearance. Benefits: Soothing Hydro-Nutrient Complex calms redness and irritation Moisture-rich Hydrating Marine Blend instantly replenishes depleted skin and plumps fine lines Marine Brightening Technology helps to brighten and even skin tone Narcissus Bulb Extract helps maintain a smooth shave Oasis Men Ultimate 5-in-1 Facial Spray see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ashleigh G.
Columbia , SC
This isn’t the mister that I use but I love the oasis brands. Maaaaaan That hydrator is everything. I use it before makeup, to settle in my powders after makeup, and after I wash my face. I love this stuff and it’s relatively cheap.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I love getting stuff like this for my boyfriend and making him try it, but he really didn't like this product. He said it made his face feel very tacky and heavy. He felt like his face needed to be washed even though he had just washed it.
Billie G.
My fiance uses this and says it's sticky and leaves a residue feels I tried it myself and had the same results! Wouldn't reccomened for sensitive skin.
zsazsa M.
Bought this for my husband, he used it once and it sits in our bathroom cabinet. Pretty sure that means it was t a good product.
Heaven T.
Hit and miss sometimes. Price is not too bad but depends on the product. Many stores by me do not carry so have to order online.
Cassandra  J.
made my bf break out! Wouldn't buy ads in he has really sensitive skin he got red blotchy spots on his skin after use
Alex K.
This is an absolutely wonderful product! I decided to try it one day and was amazed with how well it worked.
Rebeca M.
No me ha gustado, el olor es muy raro, y cuando me la puse se me enrojeció la cara, asi que nunca más me la puse