H2O Plus Oasis Men Energizing Facial Scrub, 3.4 fl oz

This refreshing facial scrub helps clear congested skin for a close, comfortable shave and fewer razor bumps. Soothing Hydro-Nutrient Complex calms redness and irritation Moisture-rich Hydrating Marine Blend instantly replenishes depleted skin and plumps fine lines Exfoliating Apricot Beads buff away pore-clogging impurities for smoother, irritation-free skin Oasis Men Energizing Facial Scrub

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of H2O Plus Oasis Men Energizing Facial Scrub, 3.4 fl oz!
I got this as a Christmas gift from my mom and she knows what I like, is effective because it works on my sensitive skin and leaves it smooth and ready to take on the day, I use it while I'm showering and would definitely buy it again when mine runs out.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love when muy husband u uses this product his face is so smooth soft n clean!!! Love love love it definitely get it for your man. He loves the feel n moisture it adds to his skin n I love the touch n scent!! I will continue to keep it stocked up in our house!!
My boyfriend uses this and his face is so soft omg. I might have to start using it myself lol! He says it feels very cleansing and he can feel it working when he puts it on. It smells nice as well, and the packaging looks pretty cool. It has also since cleared his skin up quite a bit!!
This was an absolutely amazing product. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good product that works wonders for your face.
I seriously loved this it made my skin feel more moisturized since I have dry skin. I just loved everything from it.
este esfoliante deja la piel suave y una frescura que perdura todo el día el de mas como es una crema h2o oxigena la piel manteniendo un piel fresca limpia todo el tiempo
I'm in love with this product this make my skin glow and shine .. it hydrates my skin and make it look younge . I love this product
Ciudad Obregon
mi favorito aunque sea se hombre lo uso siempre y lo recomiendo aunque ws muy fuerte y aveces irrita mis ojos