H2O Plus Oasis Hydrating Eye Balm uploaded by Christina R.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY #71 in Eye Drops & Washes

THE EYES HAVE IT. Our Hydrating Eye Balm pampers the delicate eye area with a concentrated blast of caffeine to help visibly reduce dark circles and puffiness, making eyes appear more awake. We added a surge of deep cooling moisture and Water Lily extract to help soften and nourish. One gentle swipe of this powerful stick targets all of your eye needs. see more...

Christina R.
Yonkers, NY
My eyelids have been a bit dry lately and I have dark circles, this is like being punched in the eye with greatness! My eyes are immediately moisturized, not greasy at all. I haven't used it long enough to see if it helps with my dark circles but it's extremely refreshing and I will continue to use it!
Emily J.
Louisville
The packaging is cute and I like the name a lot. This product really moisturizer my under eyes. I don't have any wrinkles or anything but I did notice my eyes weren't as puffy afterward. I would recommend this but it can be a bit pricey.
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
This stuff is absolutely fabulous!! I own so many H20 Plus products. I don't think I've ever been disappointed in anything. Highly recommend everything by them
Breanna M.
Bought this because of a recommendation of a YouTube and I don't regret it. I love this eye cream!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Directions read apply from outer corner to inner corner of eye, apply throughout the day as needed and can be used over make up. The stick is light blue in color but goes on clear w/ no smell. It feels cool and wet when applied. Eye area feels soft and younger.
Amber L.
Would this be good for someone with very sensitive skin? I've tried other eye creams that sting my skin.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Is this the same thing as the H20+ oasis l-balm in rose petal? I am looking for it and can't find it. How effective is this product?