H2O Plus Oasis Daily Defense Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Charity E.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Oasis Daily Defense Moisturizer SPF 30 - H2O+ Beauty Oasis Daily Defense Moisturizer SPF30: Outlook: Sunny. Fear not, sun worshippers. Infused with Sea Grass and Water Lily extracts, this Daily Defense Moisturizer with SPF 30 hydrates while shielding your face with broad spectrum coverage. It offers protection from the sun's harmful rays while remaining lightweight to the touch. Because you should be rewarded for being so responsible. Shine on, Sunshine. - Oasis Daily Defense Moisturizer SPF 30 see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Deanna C.
North Charleston
The ingredients listed on Ulta.com are incorrect. I specifically bought this moisturizer because after screening the ingredients on the website it appeared to have no silicones. I am very acne prone and silicones tend to break me out. I was very disappointed to see that the ingredients listed on the box did not match what was specified online. Within the first six ingredients there are two very popular silicones. While this moisturizer felt very nice and lightweight, I did wish that the SPF was higher and I believe it was causing my skin to break out due to the silicones. I like many other products from the H2O brand, however until they go cruelty free and reformulate their products to contain no silicones, I will not be purchasing or recommending this brand.
Charity E.
Very light not and not greasy. Keeping moisture in my skin since I'm on prescription medication called tretinoin gel and it can cause my face to be very dry. Loving the results of this moisturizer. H2O Plus Oasis Daily Defense Moisturizer SPF 30
Daniela O.
This stuff really does feel like it’s packed with water- in a good way. It’s not dreamy like other moisturizers big it’s almost like a gel and feels wet on my face. It feels great and leaves me feeling refreshed in the mornings