BY H2O+ BEAUTY

H2O Plus Oasis Body Gel Moisturizer 8oz / 240ml If you've ever thought about slathering the Oasis Hydrating Treatment all over your body, this one's for you. Featuring the same signature hydrating gel technology, the Oasis Body Gel Moisturizer delivers intense hydration that soaks in, to quench the thirst of even the driest skin.

Buy on ULTA
  • "This moosturized my dry skin , smelled great , easy to apply , long lasting quantity, affordable" in 3 reviews
Becky S.
Ok so I got this H2O body gel/lotion from #Ulta with an online order in January either as part of a set or a deluxe gwp. Either way I didn't think much about it with so many other lotions in my bags so I set it aside to try later.
Skip from mid January to Mother's Day here in Wilmington, NC out on the boat all day with sunscreen only on my face. Major sun burn. The point if this info is to say that this gel from H2O was the most amazing stuff in my arsenal for the week after. It was cooling to the red, hot skin and it applied easily without unpleasant sensations nor a strong odor. It dried quickly and being a gel there is always a sticky factor but this one lasted for less than 10 seconds. My skin was hydrated and it seemed to lock in my colour versus creating a peel, blister or something else.
I ran out after a week and no joke, after I switched to another brand my skin would get super dry on my legs and then started to peel slightly. I bet if I'd have had enough of the H2O I wouldn't have peeled either.
Himali B.
New York
I love this gel moisturiser. One thing I don't like about body moisturisers are they are greasy, take forever to absorb & leave residue behind. This moisturiser solved all the problem it feels so soothing on skin, absorbs quickly leaving behind soft smooth skin. I would definitely recommend this moisturiser.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
I was sent this product to test it out do a demo and give my review I have never tried any products from H2O, I got the hydrating moisturizer, I am so in love with it I’ve already went and bought a normal size one it is so so worth every penny of it, it goes on and on about how your face feels that he just threw water on it it feels really really hydrated and it does work great and do your make up
anastasia d.
This is amazing! It’s great after the sun and gives such a nice relief of moisture. I love his brand it offers a lot of great products. I like the packaging too it’s good quality
Crystal D.
Edinburg, TX
Smells good but when you apply it felt a tad sticky. I used it once every other day. Gentle and soft to the skin but like I said a tad feeling of stickiness
Anne G.
Belle Center, OH
This stuff works wonders! One of the best moisturizers I've used. I have very dry skin, but in seconds my skin is smooth and moisturized with this gel!
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I have not personally tried this, but I’ve heard a lot of people who have and they said they love it. The quality is smooth and gentle on your skin.
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
I love love love h20 products! You can literally feel it soaking in your skin. It doesn't leave a greasy residue or have a bad smell!
trischan kaye d.
Gastonia
got this in my ipsy bag , i love this product . it makes my skin feel so dewy and hydrated , worked wonders on my dry spots
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Great product's. I wouldn't miss out on trying this. Love love this its so amazing. 😀 give it a try u will love it
Jessie P.
Moncton N, CA
Where do you buy it?
Ailyn S.
Do you find an innovative option to moisturize your skin?
Vanessa G.
Tenaha tx
i havent tried this but looks amazing for dry skin I currently use the h2o extra hydration moisturizer and it works wonders I love it
Lindsey V.
How fast does this absorb into the skin?