H2O Plus Oasis 24 Hydrating Booster uploaded by PON-25009 Mariam B.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

A nutrient-intensive, oil-free moisture supplement for depleted skin with omega plankton, moisturizing marine botanicals and Sea Mineral Complex. Primes skin to receive the maximum benefits from any moisturizer, without feeling heavy or greasy. Scientifically advanced formula delivers timed-released hydration up to 24 continuous hours. Fortified with powerful marine extracts rich in omega fatty acids to support elasticity and resilience. Sea-derived essential minerals work synergistically with Sea Mineral Complex, scientifically advanced delivery system to ensure vital nutrients are rapidly absorbed. see more...

• I just bought this as a facial moisturizer but in the dir...1 Answers
  • Does this product has some sort of oil? 1 Answers
  • I saw this was on sale at Carson's and I was wondering wh...2 Answers
H2O Plus Oasis 24 Hydrating Booster
  • "This is a miracle potion. My skin is always so dry. I use it on my face before applying make and specifically after I wash my face it keeps my face so smooth and is so hydrating. My dry patches have diminished over time. Duh an amazing product " in 12 reviews
  • "When they say hydrating they mean it!! They have many products great for dry skin and this is one of them " in 6 reviews
Hannah J.
Westville, IN
didn't get to try it that much considering it was my moms, but the couple times I tried it, it felt really cooling! wouldn't really recommend to people with dry skin cause it drys down really quick and wouldn't really moisturize dry skin.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
Normally I have combo skin but in the winter I can get super dry. I’ll even get dry patches in places. So when I do I use a tiny bit of this and my patches go away! I usually only use this in really dry spot but it works amazing for that!
Maria H.
Ontario, CA
Leaves my skin hydrated and feeling fresh! A small amount gives me plenty moisture. Does not leave my skin dry or irritated. I️ used it in the morning and before bed
Brianna G.
San Juan, TX
I had very dry skin and I was in desperate need of a moisturizer/ hydrating cream and when I discovered this I was a bit iffy about it but once I tried it I instantly got results. My skin was super soft and hydrated especially my forehead where my skin was really dry. I definitely recommend this product with really dry skin or is looking for a hydrating moisturizer.
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
We all use moisturizers to make are skin look and feel amazing. I use H2O Plus Oasis 24 Hydrating Booster. I was skeptical at first but It's the best one I have tried and I truly recommend it for 24 hour moisture. Give it a try if you want your skin to feel amazing... !!!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I really like this product. You have to shake well before use but I usually apply this as a part of my night routine before my moisturizer. It takes a little bit to sink in but it doesn't feel oily at all. I feel like it does give my skin a little boost of hydration.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Got this as trial and omgod fell in love but wish they cost less. Great though for hydration. I would use daily in the morning and it had a slight cooling effect and great smell to wake you up. Not overly much sinks into skin and works under makeup
Breanna P.
Enid, OK
This is one of my holy grail products! I use this product in nearly every day. It's a regular part of my skin care routine that I can't seem to live without! I have recommended this product to so many of my friends, and they all have loved it.
Hayden W.
Spring Hill , TN
When I shaved my legs for the first time I used this and I really helped. Because my legs were super itchy that day so someone at a store told me to get it and it was really cool when all happened because, it soothed it very quickly.
Mary Ann B.
Saint Albans, WV
I found the old packaging of this product at TJ Maxx and have been using for about 3 weeks and I love it. I use it before my moisturizer every morning. I feel that it really help my moisturizer lock into place!
Allyssa A.
I saw this was on sale at Carson's and I was wondering what exactly it was? I have really dry skin so I was wondering if anyone has tried it
Marelys T.
Rochester, NY
Does this product has some sort of oil?
Gabrielle R.
I just bought this as a facial moisturizer but in the directions it says to use it before a moisturizer, do I really need one?