BY H2O+ BEAUTY

hydrate, energize, revitalize This advanced serum helps recharge skin overnight with a rush of oxygen-rich nutrients with melon oxidizer, goji glycopeptides and moisturizing marine botanicals. Clarify and calm skin, control breakouts, and normalize oil production with our unique blend of oil-controlling seaweed extracts. An oil-free oxygenating skin energizer that helps stimulate vital repair functions and revitalize tired skin while you sleep. Melon oxidizer helps convert free radicals into oxygen to boost skin s resilience against daytime damage. Goji glycopeptides visibly firm and revitalize skin for a rested appearance. Marine botanicals deliver deep hydra. see more...

Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Milford, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only ever ordered this from their website directly & I wait for emails saying that they're having big sales because otherwise it's really pricey. With that being said, it goes on smoothly & quickly & does exactly what it states: moisturizing, oxygenating & energizing around my somewhat tired looking eyes.
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Gueydan, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have dry skin it burn a tad at first but over all I see a huge difference to my face. It's softer, more hydrated, and just looks better. I use it only at night. It's pretty gentle on my sensitive skin
🌴Dariana🌴 P.
🌴Dariana🌴 P.
Oakdale
I love love love this product it was really hydrating for my dry skin it really was effective, over time my skin got heather and heather.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I use it nightly and if I forget to use it one night I can tell the next morning. And ugh it sure makes a difference one night
corey 💖.
corey 💖.
this is a amazing product to use i love it to much. it smells so good and it works a lot
Alex N.
Alex N.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this product! so nurishing and hydrating. I loved the smell, texture as well as how soft it made my skin. It was effective for the keeping my skin moist and glowing. Loved the packaging. I would buy this again.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Doral, FL
Este producto me lo regalaron de cumpleaños, nunca lo había probado y la verdad que me gustó.. me funcionó muy bien, tiene un olor rico y lo volvería a comprar !