BY H2O+ BEAUTY

hydrate, energize, revitalize This advanced serum helps recharge skin overnight with a rush of oxygen-rich nutrients with melon oxidizer, goji glycopeptides and moisturizing marine botanicals. Clarify and calm skin, control breakouts, and normalize oil production with our unique blend of oil-controlling seaweed extracts. An oil-free oxygenating skin energizer that helps stimulate vital repair functions and revitalize tired skin while you sleep. Melon oxidizer helps convert free radicals into oxygen to boost skin s resilience against daytime damage. Goji glycopeptides visibly firm and revitalize skin for a rested appearance. Marine botanicals deliver deep hydra. see more...

Melissa J.
Milford, DE
I've only ever ordered this from their website directly & I wait for emails saying that they're having big sales because otherwise it's really pricey. With that being said, it goes on smoothly & quickly & does exactly what it states: moisturizing, oxygenating & energizing around my somewhat tired looking eyes.
Natalie T.
Gueydan, LA
If you have dry skin it burn a tad at first but over all I see a huge difference to my face. It's softer, more hydrated, and just looks better. I use it only at night. It's pretty gentle on my sensitive skin
Sarah H.
Love this product. I use it nightly and if I forget to use it one night I can tell the next morning. And ugh it sure makes a difference one night
🌴Dariana🌴 P.
Oakdale
I love love love this product it was really hydrating for my dry skin it really was effective, over time my skin got heather and heather.
corey 💖.
this is a amazing product to use i love it to much. it smells so good and it works a lot
Alex N.
London
love this product! so nurishing and hydrating. I loved the smell, texture as well as how soft it made my skin. It was effective for the keeping my skin moist and glowing. Loved the packaging. I would buy this again.
Laura P.
Doral, FL
Este producto me lo regalaron de cumpleaños, nunca lo había probado y la verdad que me gustó.. me funcionó muy bien, tiene un olor rico y lo volvería a comprar !