BY H2O+ BEAUTY

An oil-free, intensive nighttime eye treatment to help diminish dark circles, puffy eyes, and fine lines with sea-sourced peptides, phospholipids, and moisturizing marine botanicals. An advanced nightly eye treatment designed to enhance the benefits of Eye Oasis™ moisture replenishing treatment. When used with the Night Oasis™ collection, this treatment offers advanced moisturization leaving skin feeling hydrated, smooth and protected from external environmental damage. Both day and night, the skin s natural moisture evaporates resulting in dehydration. This moisture loss contributes to fine lines, poor skin elasticity and a dull complexion. This advanced eye treatment gel seals in Eye Oasis™ to increase moisturization.  Peptides and proteins known to. see more...

Amanda K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I really struggle with dark circles under my eyes and this really seemed to help. I will be honest though that I only saw improvements when I was really consistent with it so if your looking for a quick fix, this might not be it! But if you do it every night there are def results!
McKenzie V.
I really liked this product, it was very hydrating , it was gentle on my skin, and I found it effective. I thought the price was great considering the quality, I would definitely buy this again, and recommend to others.
Taylor C.
Levittown, PA
When I bought this online I actually thought it was a whole face cream and not and eye cream. So instead of returning it right away I gave it a shot and it replaced my holy grail eye cream in 1 week!
Ajla S.
I'm not really sure about how I feel with this product I used it once and I didn't really pay attention to how it looked but I definitely would try it again so I can see if I would buy it again or not
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I really like the H2O hydrating eye night cream that helps smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and dark circles it is an incredible powerful potent eye cream
Taylor E.
Woodford, VA
I like that this product is made from natural marine derived ingredients. It feels fresh and natural on my skin, making daily use feel effortless.
Jackie V.
Green Bay
I have really dark under the eye circles and this stuff really helps. It is so easy to just put it on the go to sleep. You wake up beautiful.
Jodie L.
West Palm Beach
This was a great product I love all the H2O products I could see a difference under my eyes after using this I give this product five stars
Manda O.
Left a slight tingle on my skin while it was on and even for a while after I washed it off. I didn't quite think it did much for my eyes.
alicia b.
Love this product! So refreshing after a long day! I also use this on my eyebrows after getting them waxed to soothe the redness!