BY H2O+ BEAUTY

An oil-free, intensive nighttime eye treatment to help diminish dark circles, puffy eyes, and fine lines with sea-sourced peptides, phospholipids, and moisturizing marine botanicals. An advanced nightly eye treatment designed to enhance the benefits of Eye Oasis™ moisture replenishing treatment. When used with the Night Oasis™ collection, this treatment offers advanced moisturization leaving skin feeling hydrated, smooth and protected from external environmental damage. Both day and night, the skin s natural moisture evaporates resulting in dehydration. This moisture loss contributes to fine lines, poor skin elasticity and a dull complexion. This advanced eye treatment gel seals in Eye Oasis™ to increase moisturization.  Peptides and proteins known to. see more...

Monica E.
Love this product! I have dry skin. This product has helped so much with my skin. After I get out of the shower, I put it on. It's so easy to put on too! After a bit, my face feels so AMAZING! I mean AMAZING! I seriously recommend this product!
Erin M.
West Columbia, SC
I bought this eye treatment after a recommendation from one of my favorite YouTubers. I was not disappointed. It leaves my under eye area smooth and moisturized. I feel like my concealer goes on so much better when using this eye cream. H2O Plus Eye Oasis Moisture Replenishing Treatment
ILuvLuciee 1.
Westminster, CA
I like how it sits on my eyes. I can't see if it has done anything but I love the smell and feeling of this product. This would be my first time using this product , it's gentle on the eyes. I can't say I would recommend, just because I see no action .
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
The only thing I don't like about this eye cream is how thick the consistency is, sometimes I wake up and it kinda feels oily on my skin, but other days I can wake up and it's fine! Overall a good eye cream for the price. I wouldn't use this every night just when your eyes are feeling dehydrated
Patti C.
Meriden, CT
I have been in the market for anti-aging creams and serums and heard that this was good. Though it was attractive through its presentation, I didn't get the results I was looking for. I would try it again, however, for a longer period of time.
Amanda K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I really struggle with dark circles under my eyes and this really seemed to help. I will be honest though that I only saw improvements when I was really consistent with it so if your looking for a quick fix, this might not be it! But if you do it every night there are def results!
Annabelle R.
San Diego, CA
I don't think this is supposed to fell like it's burning my skin. I used this after my PTR ran out and my face went back to being flaky. I don't know if this made me break out but once i stopped using it, my skin cleared. Just saying.
McKenzie V.
I really liked this product, it was very hydrating , it was gentle on my skin, and I found it effective. I thought the price was great considering the quality, I would definitely buy this again, and recommend to others.
LianLing G.
So my undereyes had a phase where they were so dry they would peel, idk what happened there. But this really helped hydrate my undereyes back to normal. This gem I found it at Ross. It's amazing what you can find there.
Sofia S.
tucson
I love going to bed feeling moisturized and happy and this product definitely did just that. I'd recommend using it as it did boost my sleep and made me wake up feeling refreshed and ready to roll with my day