H2O Plus Night Oasis Overnight Eye Complex

An oil-free, intensive nighttime eye treatment to help diminish dark circles, puffy eyes, and fine lines with sea-sourced peptides, phospholipids, and moisturizing marine botanicals. An advanced nightly eye treatment designed to enhance the benefits of Eye Oasis™ moisture replenishing treatment. When used with the Night Oasis™ collection, this treatment offers advanced moisturization leaving skin feeling hydrated, smooth and protected from external environmental damage. Both day and night, the skin s natural moisture evaporates resulting in dehydration. This moisture loss contributes to fine lines, poor skin elasticity and a dull complexion. This advanced eye treatment gel seals in Eye Oasis™ to increase moisturization.  Peptides and proteins known to. see more...

Yesenia B.
This made my face feel fresh and clean. I am oily skin so it did made it a tad bit more oily but besides that i cam feel the softness of my skin and also very fresh. It did a tacky feeling but felt great
Jesica A.
My favorite eye cream so far. I leave it on overnight and my eyes seem bright instead of puffy and irritated. It comes in a small jar, but it’s pretty reasonably priced, and a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend
Monica E.
Love this product! I have dry skin. This product has helped so much with my skin. After I get out of the shower, I put it on. It's so easy to put on too! After a bit, my face feels so AMAZING! I mean AMAZING! I seriously recommend this product!
Erin M.
West Columbia, SC
I bought this eye treatment after a recommendation from one of my favorite YouTubers. I was not disappointed. It leaves my under eye area smooth and moisturized. I feel like my concealer goes on so much better when using this eye cream. H2O Plus Eye Oasis Moisture Replenishing Treatment
ILuvLuciee 1.
Westminster, CA
I like how it sits on my eyes. I can't see if it has done anything but I love the smell and feeling of this product. This would be my first time using this product , it's gentle on the eyes. I can't say I would recommend, just because I see no action .
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
The only thing I don't like about this eye cream is how thick the consistency is, sometimes I wake up and it kinda feels oily on my skin, but other days I can wake up and it's fine! Overall a good eye cream for the price. I wouldn't use this every night just when your eyes are feeling dehydrated
Patti C.
Meriden, CT
I have been in the market for anti-aging creams and serums and heard that this was good. Though it was attractive through its presentation, I didn't get the results I was looking for. I would try it again, however, for a longer period of time.
Amanda K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I really struggle with dark circles under my eyes and this really seemed to help. I will be honest though that I only saw improvements when I was really consistent with it so if your looking for a quick fix, this might not be it! But if you do it every night there are def results!
Annabelle R.
San Diego, CA
I don't think this is supposed to fell like it's burning my skin. I used this after my PTR ran out and my face went back to being flaky. I don't know if this made me break out but once i stopped using it, my skin cleared. Just saying.
LianLing G.
So my undereyes had a phase where they were so dry they would peel, idk what happened there. But this really helped hydrate my undereyes back to normal. This gem I found it at Ross. It's amazing what you can find there.