H2O Plus Milk Body Scrub uploaded by Yessica G.H2O Plus Milk Body Scrub uploaded by trish g.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY #71 in Body Scrub

Milk Body Scrub - H2O Milk Shower Cream is infused with skin soothing Sea Botanicals for long-lasting moisture. Concentrated Milk Thistle and Soy Milk Proteins provide natural nourishment to soften and protect skin.(8.0 oz) - Milk Body Scrub see more...

Buy on Amazon
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
2 thumbs up for sure. This milk body scrub first of all smells amazing but it also really does the job. It leaves a silky smooth finish. You know how sometimes you use a body scrub and the little exfoliating beads are too harsh....Yeah that's not a problem with this. Overall an awesome product I would highly recommend
Becca G.
I wanted to love this product SOOO MUCH. Sadly though the smell of this product was too much to handle. I bought this at Ulta and was expecting it to make my skin the next product that they slap a "I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER" sticker on. Sadly though the smell reminding me of farts or unwashed kids and I couldn't stand it. After one use I threw it away. Don't recommend it and I wouldn't buy it again.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is such an amazing body scrub. I use once a week as a treatment for my skin. After using my skin feels super soft. The sea salt particles remove dry skin so I use extra on my rough areas like elbows, knees and even the heels of my feet.

It doesn't have a strong smell which I like. If you have dry skin, use this, you won't regret it.
Jenna M.
atlanta, GA
I got this product as a tester, and it is so amazing! It's very effective! It clears your skin so much, and its great for the price! The packaging looks so professional and very assuring! Please try this product!
Amanda C.
Redding, CA
Oh my goodness, this brings back memories! I was totally obsessed with the h20 milk line when I was in high school. now, I would probably say it's an alright product - average. I don't hate it but it doesn't do anything super great must have either. with the exception of the smell bringing me back to reminiscence of my carefree teenage years.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
I love the smell. It really exfoliates my skin. It also creates a nice foam. It actually feels like it's working while scrubbing in onto your skin. It is also inexpensive and easy to use. I recommend trying this.
Widlande D.
Maplewood, NJ
I always love to you scrubs at least once a month to remove all the dead skins off my face and body. But I especially love to use a product that has milk in it, the way that it rehydrates my skin and gives it Anais silky glow is awesome.
Hannah B.
I have psoriasis and so most products irritate my skin and i also have a high level of yeast in my skin so it gets blotchy when i used scrubs and wash but i decided to use this and it made my skin so soft and did not irritate it at all i love this and will continue buying
Emily J.
I love this scrub. It's gentle on the skin and doesn't cause any irritation. It gets rid of blackheads without causing dryness and redness. It makes my skin feel fresh and exfoliated every time I use it!
erica j.
This club is a really good school rub I just do not like the smell it's a little strong for me but overall it's a really good scrub it makes your skin soft and smooth I think that they could work on the set of those scrub but overall it's good for your skin
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
how good is this product one who has tried it say?
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
I would give it a 10 out of 10. Love the way it made me smell and the way it made my skin feel during and after use.