H2O Plus Milk Body Lotion uploaded by Shelby B.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Milk Body Lotion - H2O Milk Body Lotion is concentrated milk thistle and soy milk proteins that provide natural nourishment to soften and protect. Naturally extracted Moringa Oil, rich in fatty acids, soothes and moisturizes skin. A velvety smooth body lotion that feels light to the touch, yet deeply hydrates.(8.2 oz) - Milk Body Lotion see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
This is a great little hand lotion! I keep it on my desk at work. It moisturizes without being too heavy or greasy. I'm definitely going to repurchase once I'm through with this bottle. I've only had it for a month and I'm halfway through!
Courtney L.
Rosamond, CA
This is one of my all time favorite lotions. It is so soft and gentle on my skin. My skin feels great and nourished. The scent was calm and great. This was one of the first lotions I used that did not irritate my legs after putting it on. The lotion is lightweight and it does not leave a greasy feeling.
Malia G.
Very nourishing for your skin and relieves itchiness from iratated skin. The smell is not to strong so it's good for people that don't like really smelly lotions
Cailyn G.