BY H2O+ BEAUTY

A calming eye cream that delivers brighter, smoother-looking eyes with Japanese Green tea, Paraguay tea and Aloe Vera. Antioxidant-rich blend of Japanese Green tea, Paraguay tea and aloe vera soothe while reducing inflammation. Moisture-intensive cream deeply nourishes and fades the look of fine lines. Caffeine minimizes a puffy appearance; micro-illuminators visibly brighten shadowy undereyes. Free of parabens, dyes and fragrances. Sensitive skin tested Marine Calm Restorative Eye Cream. see more...

• Is this good for puffy eyes as well? My poor eyeballs sta...1 Answers
member-2071e
Love this product! Feels amazing to pat on at night! I wake up with hydrated and replenished eyes that aren't puffy! Highly highly reccomend! Love this brand! Although they are on the pricier side, the products are amazing! It's always good to invest in preventative skinare!
Astrid/Princesa M.
I use this product before going to bed at night. I am 33 years old and my skin get a bit dry sometimes.  This is my first time using and so far it seems as is working. I think it's effective and would give it more tries.
Stephanie A.
My mom has fluid build up under her eyes and this helped so much! And it's actually not that bad pricey! It was very well packaged and defiantly met our expectations! No room for improvement because it's defiantly the best!
Kristie W.
I tried this product but was not as good as I expected it to be for the price did not do to much for my under eye bags.This product does have a nice packaging but just didn't quite make my expectations  for what I needed.I would recommend this product if you wasn't trying to get rid of under eye bags.
Christine R.
I just started to use this, so far not so bad. Picked it up at my near by marshalls 7.99.. Put it on right before bed wake up with less baggage under my eyes lol
Aaron H.
Midland, GA
In love with this product. Goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. Has such a refreshing feeling. I can noticeably tell the difference in my under eye area!!
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. The color match with my skin color. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine online. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Jessica M.
Temple, GA
Is this good for puffy eyes as well? My poor eyeballs stay poofed