H2O Plus Hydrating Body Gloss, 4.7 oz uploaded by Justyne E.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

A fast-absorbing dry oil moisture spray for instantly luminous skin with Jojoba Oil, Japanese Green Tea and Hydrating Marine Blend. Natural jojoba oils and meadowfoam seed rapidly absorb into the skin, leaving it luxuriously soft with a subtle sheen Powerful antioxidants from Green and Paraguay teas repair and protect skin cells from damage due to environmental stresses Moisture-rich marine botanicals, including Wakame, Sea Lettuce, and Sea Fennel, provide deep, oil-free hydration for visibly smooth, radiant skin Invigorating oceanside scent, infused with notes of green tea, imparts a hint of fr see more...

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,181 reviews
Catherine C.
So this body  gloss is life if you mix this with the lotion..... you will be hydrated all day long. Plus it smells very good and makes your  skin feel even better. I used this at Kohls. I love the new packaging they chose but  love that they kept that great smell. I  recommend everyone to try this.
Arrianna F.
Queen creek
This product is my favorite I buy it all the time! It makes me feel so refreshed after I spray my body! Especially after I live in Arizona so in this heat this product is the best for this hot weather!
Christopher C.
Winter Garden, FL
I LOVE  this stuff. The Sea Salt scent is light but so lovely. This adds a nice sheen to the skin that helps to soften and smooth skin. I do find the oil absorbs quickly but I would still let it dry in a little before putting on clothes.

I spray this all over, rub into the skin, let it sink in for a minute than I'm ready to go. The scent is subtle but lasts on the skin all day. Makes tanned skin look glowing and gorgeous.
Jacky B.
Orlando, FL
I love H2O plus. They have the best face and body lotions. This oil works just like a lotion to moisturizer the skin. It spray on, but absorbs quickly, and dries right away with s light clean scent.
Samani H.
New Windsor, NY
The smell 😍😍 for me it didn't seem to "lock in" enough moisture for my skin. So to make up for it I would use Vaseline also. This kept my skin soft, && locked in the scent all day long & strong!
Dj
This produce for me did not do what they advertise. The spray actually made my skin very oily, and honestly was just a waste of money. Very disappointing...
Shantel G.
Nashua, Nh
I love this.
Sometimes it is so annoying applying lotion. So you just spray this all over your body and rub in a little and you feel extremely moisturizing
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
I love the smell of this product. Spraying this on after a shower makes my skin even smoothr and shiny. I love the way it feels.
Taylor B.
Minnetonka, MN
This stuff is great and lasts a long time, keeps you skin looking AMAZING. I actually got complements on my skin when I was out!