BY H2O+ BEAUTY

This moisture-intensive cream-gel hydrates and illuminates dull, depleted skin with Polyvitamin Profusion. Immerse your skin in a supremely hydrating surge of oil-free moisture, infused with essential vitamins and bio-marine extracts to visibly smooth, rapidly refresh and instantly illuminate. Nutri-Spheres help deliver a powerful dose of our Polyvitamin Profusion, a hydrating synthesis of antioxidant-rich vitamins that minimize the appearance of free radical damage and reduce the visible signs of aging. Hydrating marine botanicals provide instant hydration to visibly plump and smooth dry skin. Nutri-Spheres deliver a surge of antioxidant vitamins to help p. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I got a sample of this from Ulta, and fell in love. I know it says its ultra hydrating for dry skin, but it is wonderful for my oily skin. It makes my face soft, and keeps it from getting so oily and shiny later on. I also had my friend with similar (and even pickier) skin try it and she also loves it! We both bought it in full size. " in 30 reviews
  • "I love all H2O+ products. They work so well. I use this hydrator at night. I have really dry skin and this really does work. " in 18 reviews
  • "this is great, love it, wish i could always afford it ,. i have dry skin so i always try things to keep it moisturized." in 13 reviews
Katie B.
Cresson
I love this moisturizer! I first started using h2o when I found a boutique in South Carolina and I’ve been hooked ever since. This moisturizer is light but definitely gets the job done. I have combination skin and at the end of the day I don’t feel oily whatsoever. I am a lifetime buyer of anything from this brand
Lanie C.
Lincolnton NC
I have Very very very very dry skin in the winter time. If I’m not careful my face will flare up and itch like crazy. This helped me out so much over the winter. It doesn’t soak into the skin as much as I’d like though which is the reason for 4 stars. Would still recommend though.
Shantel N.
The best moisturizer for oil skin. This product helps to balance out the oils and moisture in your skin renewing what was meant to be there instead of adding extra, unwanted oils to the skin. Smooth and non sticky texture that feels natural on the skin.
Myranda C.
Masontown, PA
I love this stuff! I'm not sure if they still sell it but I'm almost out and am feeling compelled to buy another one! I love the gel like texture and the fact that it just melts into your skin.
Heba A.
Tinley Park
Not suitable for my skin type. The product kept breaking me out with zits. Although product is very affordable, I would not repurchase for myself. Perhaps it does not suit my skin type.
Vanne C.
Worked well for my skin. It really helped my skin stay hydrated. I think this product was effective and work great for being a first time user it worked great. It’s kind of pricey but it helps with hydration for your skin. I would recommend this to other people.
Breezy C.
I have incredibly dry skin so I'm constantly running through moisturizers and looking to see which one works best for my skin. This moisturizer works great! The texture of it is kind of funny when you first start using it because it's more of a gel rather than a cream, however it really does keep you intensely moisturizer without creating a tacky layer on the skin or getting oily. It doesn't have any overwhelming smells or anything so i think it's a great option to have in your skincare routine. Although it's a little pricey, I found this at TJ Max a few times for about a third to a quarter of its retail price. Either way, I think this product is definitely worth the money
💋Cara S.
This stuff is so amazing on the skin, but first you have to slightly warm in your hand so that the little pearls are popped open to apply the full nourishing hydration that this product has to offer! It was a little strange at first, but after I read the directions and put some in my palm and rubbed it with my other hand until there were no little beads left in the product bc they had dissolved into the cream. Once on the face I could see & feel it working almost instantly! I definitely recommend giving, anything that this skincare brand makes in your area of concern, a try!
Remy Z.
New York
I got a sample of this product a year ago from Gen Beauty NYC and I absolutely adore it! I have dry/combo skin and I love how hydrating yet lightweight this gel moisturizer is. I suffer from dry patches around my mouth and eye area and this has definitely helped soothe and get rid of them. I love gel moisturizers because they're a lot lighter feeling on the skin and soak in much quicker. It has a nice scent and a little bit goes a long way! I will definitely be purchasing this moisturizer when I finish up my current one! ✨
Brianne W.
I love this product. I had gotten a sample from ipsy and then purchased the full size. It leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshed. I'm not sure how the "new" version of this product will be since the brand changed some formulas around along with their packaging but I'm willing to give it a shot!
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
How well would this work for dry skin?
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Is this really worth the expensive price? I'm a couponer and love to save money, but my skin is so dry and I've tried everything! I just need to know if this is worth the money.
beverly m.
How do you know if it is really working? I have the trial version and I don't know if it is really working or not. Where can I purchase more of this. ? I love the concept of the gel.
Courtney P.
How do you like using the gel over a cream?
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I got this product along with the exfoliating gel after hearing good reviews from the lady at Ulta. Has anyone had any problem break outs from using this brand?