BY H2O+ BEAUTY

hydrate, energize, revitalize A moisture-intensive lotion with SPF 30 that floods your skin with pure, water-rich nourishment and provides sun protection. This scientifically advanced moisturizer helps skin resist damage from environmental stress with broad spectrum sunscreens, UV-active technology and moisturizing marine botanicals. Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens offer maximum protection from harmful rays. UV-active marine microspheres release a concentration of antioxidant vitamins C and E when exposed to sunlight. Marine botanicals deliver deep hydration for smooth, healthy-looking skin Face Oasis Hydrating Lotion SPF 30. see more...

Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
I swear by this stuff. I use it on a daily basis. I received it as a gift and I will definitely purchase this when I run out. It's super moisturizing without feeling greasy and doesn't irritate my skin. I would definitely recommend this moisturizer. It's perfect for the dry winter season!
Stephanie G.
This is a very nice lotion! It doesn't make my face greasy and it leaves me moisturized all day!