H2O Plus Eye Oasis Moisture Replenishing Treatment uploaded by Zuleyma C.H2O Plus Eye Oasis Moisture Replenishing Treatment uploaded by Yvette C.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

A fast-absorbing, oil-free intensive hydrating treatment formulated to target the delicate eye area with phospholipids, multivitamin complex and moisturizing marine botanicals. An oil-free, intensive, hydrating eye treatment that floods skin with moisture helping to diminish fine lines while revitalizing texture and appearance. Penetrating liposomes transplant Provitamin B and vitamins A, C, and E to help protect skin from environmental exposure. Anti-aging sea botanicals help increase cell renewal. Nutrient-rich marine botanicals cool and soothe the skin with moisture, diminishing fine lines and revitalizing texture so eyes appear bright and well-rested. Penetrating liposomes transmi. see more...

H2O Plus Eye Oasis Moisture Replenishing Treatment
  • "H20 eye oasis is a very hydrating I love it after a day at work I come home wash time and hydrate under my eyes. If has a fresh feeling kind of cool at the same time. " in 8 reviews
  • "My skin is really sensitive and gets dry, flaky, dull, and red. This really helped to prevent that. I would put it on twice a day and it improved my skins dryness quite a bit. The price is also great. " in 3 reviews
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
This felt amazing on my skin. so lightweight and moisturizing. It felt like my skin was literally taking a drink of water. There's no greasy residue and no  weird effects, just comfortable and clean moisture!
Emily B.
Vine Grove, KY
I use this moisturizer every night after I cleanse my face. This is really hydrating! Sometimes if I wake up and feel like my under eyes need a pick-me-up, I will use this with my morning moisturizer and allow it to soak into my skin before applying my makeup. This is such a great product!
Jamie C.
Reading, MA
I got this in a holiday set that kohls had. I feel in love with this moisturiese. It's my go to, grab it. Its got a color that I LOVE. It gives my face the right amount of mosisture for everyday. It's a light mositureizer and dosnet mkae my face greasy
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
My eyes are always getting dry from my constant use of makeup remover and other products, and this cream does a great job combating it. A little on the pricier side, but I feel it's worth the splurge to finally rid yourself of the annoying dry eyelids.
Antoinette W.
Oshkosh, WI
I received a free sample of this one day as I was passing through the mall. The little sample tube that I had gotten has lasted me years! I use the smallest amount on my face when it is feeling particularly dry and just the little amount goes a long way! When my free sample is gone, I will be purchasing more.
Yessi U.
I like this stuff and was exactly what I was expecting. It moisturizes my skin very well. I generally use it all over my face and neck and it makes me feel refreshed. It doesn't really have a sent to it but I can appreciate that because of all the product that will be going on top of it.
Libby B.
I seriously love this stuff! Great stuff for sure! Got it at hurgbugers was amazing gentle on the skin just absolutely lovely. Would deff recommend it. Repeat user of the product I have a hard time finding it though! If I found it again at a good price I'd buy it again
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
I suffer from dark undereyes with permanent looking bags under my eyes, no joking. And this was a big product to use, I don't look as dead as usual us on this product and it's not even oily. I will definitely buy again, when I saw the money... other than the price it's great.
Caitlin R.
Lilburn, GA
Love this stuff!! I love how affordable yet amazing this brand is. I also have the cleanser and facial setting spray from this line. Used together my skin is clean, soft, and hydrated! I use this on a daily basis.
Meital A.
I really love this eye cream the second I put it on my under eye area feels great. It's a bit pricey but it lasts a while, I like the design of the bottle and I'd definitely buy this again even though I'm not 100% sure it does much.
Laura E.
Paso Robles, CA
Does this item irritate the eyes?
Maria P.
Where can this product be purchased?