H2O Plus Eye Oasis Moisture Replenishing Treatment uploaded by Zuleyma C.H2O Plus Eye Oasis Moisture Replenishing Treatment uploaded by Yvette C.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

A fast-absorbing, oil-free intensive hydrating treatment formulated to target the delicate eye area with phospholipids, multivitamin complex and moisturizing marine botanicals. An oil-free, intensive, hydrating eye treatment that floods skin with moisture helping to diminish fine lines while revitalizing texture and appearance. Penetrating liposomes transplant Provitamin B and vitamins A, C, and E to help protect skin from environmental exposure. Anti-aging sea botanicals help increase cell renewal. Nutrient-rich marine botanicals cool and soothe the skin with moisture, diminishing fine lines and revitalizing texture so eyes appear bright and well-rested. Penetrating liposomes transmi. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Meredith L.
Meredith L.
South Milwaukee, WI
I purchased a travel size bundle of h2O products that included the eye oasis treatment. I really did like how it felt on my skin. I could definitely tell that it was doing its job to moisturize. I guess I just didn't see any drastic results from the product but that is most likely because I only had the sample size. I would absolutely give it another shot in the larger size because, like I said, it was very moisturizing and I could tell it was doing what it was meant to do.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I really like this product, however I feel it leaves under my eyes a little greasy during the day, so I tend to use it at night. It is a great night cream and rally does make a huge difference in dry skin, and in fact I even use on other parts of my face and around my nose area where I get really dry this time of year!
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
I purchased this at TJ maxx so happy I did. It's for my under eyes. In 2days I have noticed my under eyes become moist more smooth. Not irritating

I like H2o products. I use my concealer on top and throughout the day I still see my eyes smooth. Worth it ladies I only paid $4.00 dollars. Impressed.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Price is reasonable and you can normally find this brand on sale at Kohls. Packaging is nice and easy to use. I did not like the consistency of the cream. It went on very oily and I felt like it never soaked in. I would not purchase again. It may work well in someone with dry skin.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
I used this product for about 3 months before giving up on it. It really doesn't seem to do that much to my under eye in appearance. It does seem to keep the area more moisturized but I saw no reduction in fine lines or under eye bags. I do not plan to buy this again
Valeriya M.
Valeriya M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
That's the best thing in the whole wide world. Skin feels so light and fresh after application. Blue color of the cream is also a nice and interesting addition. That is so frustrating that the company closed down this line. I wish they would start making it again!
Holly T.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My eyes are always getting dry from my constant use of makeup remover and other products, and this cream does a great job combating it. A little on the pricier side, but I feel it's worth the splurge to finally rid yourself of the annoying dry eyelids.
Diana G.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very good to hydrate the under eyes. I notice that my under eye lines are not accentuated when I use this. I apply it in my morning skin care routine so that my eye concealer doesn't look creased or cakey throughout the day
Meital A.
Meital A.
I really love this eye cream the second I put it on my under eye area feels great. It's a bit pricey but it lasts a while, I like the design of the bottle and I'd definitely buy this again even though I'm not 100% sure it does much.
Kessa D.
Kessa D.
Green Bay, WI
Love,love,love the way this makes my skin feel! It feels so gentle and refreshing! The packaging is gorgeous and is so simple at the same time. In my opinion you get a decent product for your money! Would highly recommend!
Laura E.
Laura E.
Paso Robles, CA
Does this item irritate the eyes?
Maria P.
Maria P.
Where can this product be purchased?