BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Editors favorites beauty box- 7 pc set: contains a selection of editor selected favorites such as: sea moss body scrub 2 oz, equilibrium sea mineral mud mask 1oz, face oasis dual-action exfoliating cleanser 2oz, equilibrium eye makeup remover 1 oz, face oasis hydrating treatment .5oz, sea salt body wash 4oz, hand and nail cream 4oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
I love this I when through about 3 of these they last a long time the sea salt body wash has a sent to it.it doesn't bother me but it might to you I leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. The makeup remover really nice it dose it job but it dose leave my skin oily. The hand and nail cream is my favorite it makes my nails grow really fast. The sea moss scrub leave my skin feeling nice a soft. The duel action exfoliating cleanser I don't really use this but I don't use cleanser that much so I don't really have anything much to say about this one the sea mineral mud mask it one of my favorites two it leave my pores smaller and less red I love it. The hydrating treating soin it's a gel moisturizer so it won't clog your pores which is nice.
Kylie D.
I love these products so much and the people are so nice and I got it online at their website super gentle but deep clean at the same time last very long time and I would totally recommend it to someone else
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
This is a great kit! It has everything a girl could need in it! I still haven't finished it all yet even with all of my usage with it. I purchased at tj maxx and I use it probably twice a week. I Would recommend!