H2O Plus Black Sea Konjac Sponge uploaded by Stacy S.H2O Plus Black Sea Konjac Sponge uploaded by Stacy S.

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Black Sea Konjac Sponge - H2O Plus has paired with the original, award winning Konjac Sponge Co. who provides the purest Konjac and mineral rich extracts. This 100% natural vegetable sponge deeply cleanses, exfoliates and detoxifies skin for a radiant complexion. Gentle enough for sensitive skin, this pure Konjac Sponge is the ultimate in natural, effective skincare. This sponge is made from a natural vegetable root, Konjac is 97% water and rich in vitamin and minerals. 100% cruelty free and certified vegan, 100% coloring free, 100% biodegradable. - Black Sea Konjac Sponge see more...

Review (1)
Stacy S.
I bought this konjac sponge at Kohl's when it was in the clearance section. I didn't use it until recently and I absolutely fell in love with it. At first the sponge is hard and you have to let it soak in some warm water. The sponge will then grow and get really bouncy and soft. You don't need a lot of shower gel or body wash to apply to the sponge. A little bit of product goes a long way with this sponge. I was quite surprised by that. I have used the sponge at least five times already and I love it! it is amazing and I can't see myself not using it because it's so convenient. The only issue now is Kohl's does not carry this item any longer and it's not on the Ulta website so I'll have to find another place to buy it if I need to replace it.