BY H2O+ BEAUTY

A mineral-rich, oil-free mud mask that deep cleans and purifies the skin while stimulating cell renewal with Kaolin Clay, Allantoin and Oil-Controlling Marine Blend. A mineral-rich treatment that deep cleans and purifies the skin while stimulating cell renewal. Kaolin clay naturally draws pore-clogging dirt and oil from skin while aloe vera gel and sea fennel help hydrate and act as anti-inflammatory agents. Sea extracts of dulse, neptune kelp and gigartina reduce the production of excess oil. All this and soothing allantoin, which also helps stimulate cell renewal, makes this mask one of our best-sellers! Kaolin clay naturally draws pore-clogging dirt and oil from skin. see more...

Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
The mask has a cream-like consistency, but it is on the thinner side. Since, it is slightly runny, you can apply only a thin layer of the mask on your face. It spreads easily on the skin. I apply this mask after washing my face with water. It feels a bit tingly for a few seconds after application. As directed, I keep it on for 10 minutes and finally rinse it off. The mask has a wonderful spa-like fragrance which I assume comes from all the exotic marine ingredients. This mask claims to improve skin moisturization, firmness and elasticity. Unfortunately, it does not do anything for my skin. I could not find any difference in my skin after using this mask. It did not add any extra hydration nor could I find any other visible effect.
Tabitha H.
AMAZING! I love to treat myself to a good face mask after a long week of work! all that stress can really damage the skin and us ladies all know that we want to look young and beautiful forever! this being said, I try to find the best products to keep my skin and my face looking healthy for as long as possible! this product will do wonders to keep my skin exactly where I want it
Whitney S.
Wilmington, NC
I was expecting the best from this product, considering that it had so many good reviews already, but I wasn't as impressed. It seemed like it worked as good as the $3.99 face mask I use when my face breaks out. Maybe if this product was worth the money, I would recommend it, but I didn't really notice a difference when I used the product.
Lisa J.
Clarksville, IN
This mask works wonderfully well! The scent is beyond great and I feel it isn't super heavy feeling like most masks. It has worked really well for me in the two years I've been using it and it's very easy to wash off . I recommend this mask to everyone I know and anyone I may meet. Great n fantastic in every
Halina A.
Wichita, KS
I absolutely love this face mask because it's very refreshing. I usually just wash my face with a bar of soap in the mornings to keep my face clean and moisturized. That obviously wasn't working so I asked some people if they know of some products. I'm so glad they did because without this is die.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
Got this to try out a new mask, I used it for a month 2-3 times a week but did not notice anything greatly different in my skin. That can be a good thing because it also didn't break me out or anything. I didn't feel overly dry after using but like also I apply a moisturizer when I'm done anyway.
Courtney G.
Using this product made me feel like a sea monster but in reality I just really like this product I only use it once a week and it makes my face feel brand new. It's like you can feel it tightening on your face and when u wash it off your face feels relief and refreshed I recommend this product
Lorena b.
Longview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
First i have to say i love a purple mud mask. Its suppose to clean out my pores. I love how my face feels after this so clean and fresh and soft. I love tbat is has no hard feeling or smell to it. I love the formula i actually found this in tjmaxx for $5 i highly recommend this . Great brand
Natalie S.
Palatine, IL
The best mask i have ever used. I have acne prone skin, and this stuff works wonders. whenever i need a little something to help my skin out this is the first thing i go for, it has never let me down. such a good value, i little goes a long way. I will for sure be purchasing again.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
I use H20 Plus Mud Mask about twice a month to keep my skin soft and my pores clear. It is a relaxing experience overall, and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I would prefer it if the mask had a better smell, it doesn't smell bad but I would prefer something a little fresher.
Emelli S.
São Paulo, sp
Queria saber se é um produto bom,para compra
Marisol C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good for helping dry skin?
Melissa P.
I use quite a few H20+ products, does this one stand up to the rest?
Marjorie D.
Is this good for acne scars?
Tasha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i find this product? Is it sold in stores or online ?