BY H2O+ BEAUTY

A mineral-rich, oil-free mud mask that deep cleans and purifies the skin while stimulating cell renewal with Kaolin Clay, Allantoin and Oil-Controlling Marine Blend. A mineral-rich treatment that deep cleans and purifies the skin while stimulating cell renewal. Kaolin clay naturally draws pore-clogging dirt and oil from skin while aloe vera gel and sea fennel help hydrate and act as anti-inflammatory agents. Sea extracts of dulse, neptune kelp and gigartina reduce the production of excess oil. All this and soothing allantoin, which also helps stimulate cell renewal, makes this mask one of our best-sellers! Kaolin clay naturally draws pore-clogging dirt and oil from skin. see more...

H2O Plus Aqualibrium Sea Mineral Mud Mask
  • "I am absolutely in love with h2o plus products. I was looking for a good mask and was happy to find this at TJ Maxx. I have super sensitive acne prone skin and this has never made me break out. It is super gentle and works amazing. My skin is always so soft after I use it." in 21 reviews
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I picked this up at ulta when it was on clearance like 5 years ago and fell in love with it. To this day I still think it's the best mid mask I've ever used. It burns a little bit, but after 2 minutes it stops, and you feel it tightening. I love that you can see how much oil and dirt it pulled out of your pores as it dries. This is one of the few masks I actually feel does something for my skin and what's interesting about it is, unlike other mud masks, this makes your skin feel really soft once you've washed it off; it doesn't make your skin feel dry or tight. I think the sea minerals in it are what make this mask so incredible. I wish ulta still carried it.
Kayla G.
Millington, TN
I love almost all H2O products I have tried, this one included. The scrub formula is not too harsh and does not cause irritation to my semi-sensitive skin. The smell is a wonderful sea aroma that freshens as it exfoliates. I would not recommend daily use, and to use only once a week when first using this product because the beads do take some getting used to. Additionally, I would not recommend using it in the eye area, it is too strong.
Molly A.
Racine, WI
Review for: Sea Mineral Mud more...
The mask didn’t irritate my skin, which is something I’m always looking for since mine is super sensitive. It didn’t dry my skin out either. I’ve always loved the packaging of this brand, and may repurchase once I run out. There are so many mud masks on the market but this one truly shines.
Kiley V.
Pennsylvania
Review for: Hydrating Moisture more...
It was really hydrating you could really tell the difference in your skin you use this product! I would recommend. If I was given the chance I would not repurchase because I feel I have more expensive masks that have better results. But still a really good mask for the price!! 😃🛍
Vrinda B.
San Francisco
mildly exfoliating, oil-free scrub to sweep away dead surface cells and dulling impurities with Carrageenan, Multivitamin Complex and Hydrating Marine Blend.   This mild, exfoliating scrub removes dead surface skin and dulling impurities without abrasion, irritation or disturbing the skin s essential balance. Perfectly round beads gently polish away dryness while improving skin texture and facilitating moisture penetration. Sea Mineral Complex™ and hydrating marine extracts of wakame, sea fennel, and sea lettuce help cleanse, while also conditioning and softening the skin. Soft, spherical beads gently polish away dryness without abrasion or irritation.
Amy Y.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely LOVE this product! I picked it up in a clearance section at my local Ross for about 5$ and it was an amazing product! Absolutely worth it even if you are paying full price. This left my skin so hydrated & dewy! A must have for winter months or my dry skin beauties.
Logan L.
Review for: Sea Mineral Mud more...
I definitely love this PRODUCT! My face feels like it got a deep cleanse!. My pores felt like it pulled out all of the dirt and all of the unwanted stuff! It left my skin feeling smooth! This is now apart of my skincare routine! I definitely suggest you to get this product!!
Ana M.
Houston
Review for: Sea Mineral Mud more...
H2O's mineral mud mask purified my pores without drying my skin out. I have very oily and acne prone skin so this product has really helped with that. I struggle finding the perfect product for this issue all the time, but H2O has some amazing items to choose from!
Alyssa Z.
Boynton Beach
I love a good mud mask, but this is the BEST one I have EVER used. I do not like harsh chemical smells, nor do I like mask residue on my face that does not absorb into my skin, and this mask did not do either. I loved the feel of my skin afterward. It left my skin feeling bouncy and alive!! Highly recommend.
Blanca B.
houston texas
Review for: Sea Mineral Mud more...
My Sister Had This I Just Used It A Few Times But I Liked It When I Did Use It , It Worked & I Loved The Mud Mask Makes Me Feel Like I Can Bring The Spa At Home Lol & Its Effective! I Would Buy This If I Seen It Again
Emelli S.
São Paulo, sp
Queria saber se é um produto bom,para compra
Marisol C.
Is this product good for helping dry skin?
Melissa P.
I use quite a few H20+ products, does this one stand up to the rest?
Marjorie D.
Is this good for acne scars?
Anastacia C.
Where can i find this product? Is it sold in stores or online ?