BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Revitalizing, alcohol-free toner that sweeps away impurities while improving moisture absorption with Allantoin, Provitamin B and Hydrating Marine Blend. Natural marine botanicals of sea lettuce, sea fennel and wakame provide moisture absorption properties needed to combat dehydrated skin. Provitamin B and allantoin help strengthen skin while protecting it from irritation. Proprietary Sea Mineral Complex helps maximize the delivery of hydrating marine extracts, including wakame, sea fennel, and sea lettuce, which help maintain the skin s natural moisture balance at the cellular level Aqualibrium Marine Toner. see more...

Morgan W.
Stonington, ME
This toner doesn't irritate my skin like other toners do. My skin turns pink for about 1 minute but goes right back to normal with no discomfort. It's evened out my skin tone like crazy and feels nice and cool on my skin. I love it!
Jada (.
Smyrna, Georgia
Love this toner! Makes my skin even and smells awesome. I can really notice the difference in my skin and it leaves my skin not feeling dry but really nice and refreshed.
Brittany P.
I'm almost out of this toner. It really helps take off the excess dirt and makeup my makeup remover wipe missed. I like the packaging and the product is easy to use. I would buy this again no doubt! My only complaint is it makes my eyes water sometimes and I won't even go close to my eyes with this and it still affects them.
Natalie S.
Palatine, IL
I love this line by H20, definitely one of my favorite skin care lines. The toner is amazing, I use it everyday, it helps with making sure everything(makeup/dirt) is removed from the skin,m. It's gentle, doesn't burn, nice and refreshing. A must have for me
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
I found this toner at a Marshall's and snagged it based on the ingredients. I wish they had more, I'd have stocked up! My skin adores this toner, it was like night and day! My skin is so finicky with toner but this one is heavenly. I'm so sad I'm running out, I hope I can find more!
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this toner! First one I use that doesn't dry my face out. It hydrates my face and my skin feels so plump afterwards. Works great at removing left over makeup or just dirt from your face. Would def recommend to anyone.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Love the smell of this makes me feel I'm in paradise and I bought it at the mall near me in the body shop very gentle and smooth I am deff a repeat user I highly recommend this to anyone who loves their skin
Vera S.
Boston, MA
I love this toner! It is so gentle, it never irritates my skin, and it makes my skin feel super clean and firm. I also like the smell! I use this toner a lot and would recommend it to others!
Alicia C.
San Diego , CA
Best toner ever! I love the fresh feeling you get while applying it to your face. The texture of the water is also very great its not too heavy and feels amazing
April S.
I have fallen in love with this toner. I already bought two more for when my first one runs out. I use it after I wash my face and it just feels refreshing. It doesn't dry my skin out and it gets rid of any oily gross feeling. The smell is amazing and not overpowering, which I need since I can be sensitive to certain strong smells.