H2O Plus Aqualibrium Dual-Action Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Kaylee P.H2O Plus Aqualibrium Dual-Action Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Amy F.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

A powerful oil-free makeup remover that sweeps away the most tenacious eye makeup and mascara without harming delicate skin with Sea Mineral Complex. Gentle ingredients help soothe delicate tissue around the eye area as impurities are swept away. Pure water penetrates the surface layers of the skin to nourish and plump, so eyes feel and appear refreshed and rejuvenated. Sea Mineral Complex, a scientifically advanced delivery system ensures vitamins and other vital nutrients are rapidly absorbed at the cellular level Aqualibrium Dual-Action Eye Makeup Remover. see more...

• Does this take off all the mascara? I have that problem all the t...2 Answers
  • Does it take off all makeup? Eyes and all? Or just foundation.2 Answers
  • Does this product help moisturize around the eyes as well?4 Answers
Kaylee P.
Noblesville, IN
This product is AMAZING! I don’t do my eye makeup too much, but when I do, I use this to clean the makeup off my eyes. It takes it off quickly and does not irritate my eyes whatsoever. I HIGHLY recommend this to everyone!
Amy F.
This is one of my all-time favorite eye makeup removers! I love that like all H2O products it starts with water at it's core and then used sea botanicals. This is super light on the skin and it removes even the most stubborn of long wear makeup. Because of it's water component it doesn't leave any oily residue on your face that you have to rinse away!
hunter j.
Germantown, OH
This make up remover is so great! It removes even waterproof mascara easily, and with few swipes. It looks oily but when applied to the skin is surprisingly dry afterward. It's a little pricy at $18 but if you buy it at a retailer like Kohls they sometimes have it 60% off or buy one get one for a dollar.
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
I like this remover. My only issue with it is that it feels slightly oily on my skin once I remove all my makeup. It isn't harsh and really gets all of my makeup removed. It's a great product and I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good day to day remover.
Josefa G.
Houston Tx
Honestly it worked alright. Not bad but not noticeably exceptional. It works fine to remove your makeup, though it's still a chore to take off waterproof mascara. I wouldn't buy it again, given that waterproof mascara is a must for me.
Sandy S.
It works very well. Takes off eye makeup pretty well. Only thing is that it is VERY oily. And having oily skin is not the best to use this product. I was little disappointed with how oily it was. I would not buy again.
Denise P.
I wish I would give this product 10+ stars it's is so amazing I am currently almost out of this product and have yet to find something similar to this product . I wish i could purchase this product again but I'm not sure they still make it or they changed the name because I can't find it anywhere
Teandra J. R.
Bronx, ['', '', '']
I love most H2O+ products and this is one of them. The most makeup I wear is mascara and taking it off can be annoying when you don't have the right wipes or remover. This remover works great in my opinion. I would definitely recommend to others. Best if ordered online. Also can be found in Ulta, and sometimes TJ Maxx.
Katie D.
Columbia, SC
I have been trying for so long to find an eye makeup remover that doesn't leave a film on my lids and this is it! It takes off some of the most water proof products I have with ease! I don't have to go over and over by eye to get the products off, which is a huge plus! I will be repurchasing this when I run out and recommend it to everyone!
Jennifer O.
I received a sample of this make-up remover in a free gift bag when making a purchase from Ulta. I've been really happy with it. I started using it mainly because the make-up remover I had been using had started irritating the skin around my eyes. This formula has been really gentle and I haven't had any issues with skin irritation and it has been very effective in removing all my eye make-up.
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this product help moisturize around the eyes as well?
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Does it take off all makeup? Eyes and all? Or just foundation.
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
Does this take off all the mascara? I have that problem all the time.