BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Logan P.
Herndon
This was an absolutely amazing product. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good product that works wonders for your face.
Alaja W.
Fontana , CA
It works pretty well especially after when you contenue to use it for an extended period of time. I also like this produt because it helps bring moisture to my skin and it smells amazing. I also have sensitive skin and this product didnt irritate or tarnish my skin. This product worked really well for me so try it out it may just work well for you!
Manuel G.
Pasadena, CA
Removes everything and anything. Love these cleansing wipes. I always carry it with me when I travel. It's a must carry on item. Love it. I buy theses almost every months. Love it.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
I've been on the hunt for a good face wipe that gets ALL of my make-up off and I think I have found it. These wipes don't feel too rough on my skin, they don't leave my skin oily or too dry afterwards, they don't burn my eyes when I wipe off my eye make up and most importantly, it removes all of my make-up; it's great!!! It has actually made my skin clear up because I have used them every night (instead of leaving my make up on while i sleep) and because of the algae, provitamin-b and lavender extract. I thought it was going to smell weird because of the algae, but it smells so good. It's a soothing smell which is perfect for bedtime.
Haley M.
Holliston, MA
I'm so happy with this product. It's hard to find a makeup remover that doesn't burn and smell unpleasant, especially in wipe form, but this actually feels soothing on my skin and has a fresh scent that makes my face feel clean rather than covered in harsh chemicals. It definitely does it's job and removes all makeup. Another upside is the amount of wipes per package- there are so many brands that pack in as few as possible but I was pleasantly surprised at how long my pack has lasted me. Definitely will buy again!
Andrea S.
To be honest, this wipes are the best ones I've tried so far. I am very happy with this product because it cleanses and cleans your face very good, plus they are in a very good price. They would not irritate your skin, so don't be afraid to use them if you have sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product!!
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Best wipes anywhere -- have tried them all. These wipes have a great texture, no sticky residue, and smell great. They work terrific as well.
Jessi N.
Topping
I use this every time I’m to lazy to hop in the shower or have makeup on that i don’t want smeared all over my face works great!
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Love these cleansing wipes they do a great job st removing make up or daily dust from air smells good also
Mercedes L.
Not only do they work great, they are perfect on the go! And they feel comfortable on the skin.
Lexiz G.