Add a Photo

By H2O+ BEAUTY
#1407 in Facial Cleansers
Anti-Acne pads to dissolve pore-clogging dead skin cells and diminish visible blemishes.   Dual-action, multi-textured pads lift away pore-clogging dead surface skin cells while banishing surface bacteria and impurities that can cause blemishes.  100% oil-free.  Acne is a common skin condition that affects approximately 90% of all teenagers, nearly 50% of all adult women, and 25% of all adults between ages 25-44 years.  Acne starts below the surface of the skin - caused by excess oil production, build up of skin cells on the skin surface, and bacteria - and requires solutions that focus on clearing existing blemishes and preventing future breakout. Salicylic acid dissolves skin-dulling, dead.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Port Allen, LA

I love all of the h2o products. This one really helps keep your face clear and gets rid of all of the dirt and oil. Sometimes things are too harsh but I don't find that this is harsh. I got to try them out when I worked at Disney so I got a discount but would totally buy them again full price.
Erin W.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV

These work so good for my sensitive skin. I have never had a problem with them and they have cleared up my skin.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA

This product keeps your skin feeling clear and clean. Good cleansing pad to use before going to bed.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

I pat this on my face with cotton swabs and my face feels this tingly clean feeling from stripping away all the dirt and oil.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Rockford, IL

I was just wondering if this works for sensitive skin I know it's a good product is a little worried about the sensitive skin part
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How well does this actually work for acne?
Whitney F.
Whitney F.

I've been thinking about buying these cleansing pads for days I'm too lazy to wash my face. I've heard great things about this brand and I'm curious if they are good for combination skin that's also a bit sensitive?

Join Now