BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Anti-Acne pads to dissolve pore-clogging dead skin cells and diminish visible blemishes.   Dual-action, multi-textured pads lift away pore-clogging dead surface skin cells while banishing surface bacteria and impurities that can cause blemishes.  100% oil-free.  Acne is a common skin condition that affects approximately 90% of all teenagers, nearly 50% of all adult women, and 25% of all adults between ages 25-44 years.  Acne starts below the surface of the skin - caused by excess oil production, build up of skin cells on the skin surface, and bacteria - and requires solutions that focus on clearing existing blemishes and preventing future breakout. Salicylic acid dissolves skin-dulling, dead. see more...

• I've been thinking about buying these cleansing pads for days I'm...1 Answers
  • How well does this actually work for acne? 2 Answers
  • I was just wondering if this works for sensitive skin I know it's...3 Answers
Katie C.
Grafton, WI
I love using these in my car after the gym!!! I have about a 25 min ride home after my sweaty workouts and these have saved my skin! Before using these I would get so many zits and I really think it was because I was driving for so long with sweat on my skin. I never workout without these anymore!
Rachael C.
panama city beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask ❤❤❤️️️ made my skin so soft totally worth it I'm an oily skin type with enlarged pores and redness. This cleared it right up and didn't make my skin any more oily. It didn't really reduce oil either.
Lauren B.
watertown, ny
Saw some results with this. Definitely would purchase again. It left a little cooling on the face
Cindy L.
I pat this on my face with cotton swabs and my face feels this tingly clean feeling from stripping away all the dirt and oil.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
These work so good for my sensitive skin. I have never had a problem with them and they have cleared up my skin.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product keeps your skin feeling clear and clean. Good cleansing pad to use before going to bed.
Sara P.
Meraux, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of the h2o products. This one really helps keep your face clear and gets rid of all of the dirt and oil. Sometimes things are too harsh but I don't find that this is harsh. I got to try them out when I worked at Disney so I got a discount but would totally buy them again full price.
Gabbi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only thing I can say about this product is.. Thank you! It really helped me to fight my acne! You can clearly see the results on my face after using it for a month. Love it, love it, love it!
Lizy C.
Mexico
Me a calmado el acné un poco es fresco y lo seguiría probando para ver mejores resultado y poder dar una mejor opinión del producto
Carrie M.
Rockford, IL
I was just wondering if this works for sensitive skin I know it's a good product is a little worried about the sensitive skin part
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Whitney F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been thinking about buying these cleansing pads for days I'm too lazy to wash my face. I've heard great things about this brand and I'm curious if they are good for combination skin that's also a bit sensitive?