BY H2O+ BEAUTY

An oil-free, deep cleanser to gently treat and prevent breakouts with Aloe, Salicylic Acid and Oil-Controlling Marine Blend. A gentle cleanser for the treatment of acne that helps clear breakouts and prevent new blemishes from forming.  Natural, marine botanical blend calms and helps control excess oil. Formula combines one of the most effective, non-drying ingredients for the treatment of acne, salicylic acid, with exclusive natural, marine botanical blend to absorb excess oil.  Ginger oil provides a natural, innovative method for adding antibacterial properties. Salicylic acid removes pore-clogging impurities to prevent future breakouts. S. see more...

Denise M.
Denise M.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed using this product for my day to day regimen. The scent was amazing, and left my face feeling clean! I have sensitive skin so finding products that work for me is kind of difficult. I definitely recommend!
Dhenyfer A.
Dhenyfer A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Houve uma grande melhora quanto a oleosidade da pele, diminuindo cravos e espinhas sem ressecar. Utilizei por alguns meses e obtive grandes resultados.
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this I got it from tj max and it was really cheap but it worked so so good it didn't make my face peel like other brands
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
loved the product seemed to work very well, from what i can tell the one time i used it, it was effective
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used so many different products for acne, when I saw this i was afraid that it was not going to work like other products I used like proactive. After using this in less then a week i saw so much improvement in my face!! I would diffidently buy this product again! i do get a little dry, but thats why theres face Moisturizer....
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kittanning , PA
Makes my skin very soft. Love the product and I would definitely recommend it.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Loved this . Worked great and lasted for a long time. Smell was good never hurt my face
sassy p.
sassy p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has really helped my skin i use it daily and my brother too because it feels very nice
leanna a.
leanna a.
Manteca, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kind of a runny gel. Works well with my clarisonic and is helping with breakouts. Takes a lot of product for it to really foam up. Nothing too impressive probably won't repurchase it
Sairagh V.
Sairagh V.
Saskatoon
My face was very smooth after using the product! I was totally in love with the product. Packaging was nice and beautiful. I bought from walmart.