Add a Photo

By H2O+ BEAUTY
#1465 in Facial Cleansers
An oil-free, deep cleanser to gently treat and prevent breakouts with Aloe, Salicylic Acid and Oil-Controlling Marine Blend. A gentle cleanser for the treatment of acne that helps clear breakouts and prevent new blemishes from forming.  Natural, marine botanical blend calms and helps control excess oil. Formula combines one of the most effective, non-drying ingredients for the treatment of acne, salicylic acid, with exclusive natural, marine botanical blend to absorb excess oil.  Ginger oil provides a natural, innovative method for adding antibacterial properties. Salicylic acid removes pore-clogging impurities to prevent future breakouts. S.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.

Loved this . Worked great and lasted for a long time. Smell was good never hurt my face
DONNA V.
DONNA V.

I have used so many different products for acne, when I saw this i was afraid that it was not going to work like other products I used like proactive. After using this in less then a week i saw so much improvement in my face!! I would diffidently buy this product again! i do get a little dry, but thats why theres face Moisturizer....
leanna a.
leanna a.
Manteca, CA

Kind of a runny gel. Works well with my clarisonic and is helping with breakouts. Takes a lot of product for it to really foam up. Nothing too impressive probably won't repurchase it
sassy p.
sassy p.

This product has really helped my skin i use it daily and my brother too because it feels very nice
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kittanning, Pa

Makes my skin very soft. Love the product and I would definitely recommend it.

Join Now