BY H2O+ BEAUTY

An oil-free, deep cleanser to gently treat and prevent breakouts with Aloe, Salicylic Acid and Oil-Controlling Marine Blend. A gentle cleanser for the treatment of acne that helps clear breakouts and prevent new blemishes from forming.  Natural, marine botanical blend calms and helps control excess oil. Formula combines one of the most effective, non-drying ingredients for the treatment of acne, salicylic acid, with exclusive natural, marine botanical blend to absorb excess oil.  Ginger oil provides a natural, innovative method for adding antibacterial properties. Salicylic acid removes pore-clogging impurities to prevent future breakouts. S. see more...

Devin T.
Ok this stuff I got for the packaging to , but it turned out to be a good one ! I tend to gravitate towards things that are marketed well . And this one was a good one . The product it's self was also good to
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Srinidhi Y.
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Cory H.
['Sacramento', 'CA'], CA
I thought this product was nice but not as effective as I would have liked. I used it for about three weeks and felt my break-outs were getting worse. I loved how clean my skin felt after each use but my acne wouldn’t let up.
Denise M.
Tarawa Ter, NC
I really enjoyed using this product for my day to day regimen. The scent was amazing, and left my face feeling clean! I have sensitive skin so finding products that work for me is kind of difficult. I definitely recommend!
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
My sister actually ended up recommending this to me, and although it isn't apart of my daily routine, it does it's job. She swears by this stuff, I liked it, but I wasn't in love with it.
DONNA V.
I have used so many different products for acne, when I saw this i was afraid that it was not going to work like other products I used like proactive. After using this in less then a week i saw so much improvement in my face!! I would diffidently buy this product again! i do get a little dry, but thats why theres face Moisturizer....
leanna a.
Manteca, CA
Kind of a runny gel. Works well with my clarisonic and is helping with breakouts. Takes a lot of product for it to really foam up. Nothing too impressive probably won't repurchase it
Dhenyfer A.
Houve uma grande melhora quanto a oleosidade da pele, diminuindo cravos e espinhas sem ressecar. Utilizei por alguns meses e obtive grandes resultados.
Mercedes G.
I really liked this I got it from tj max and it was really cheap but it worked so so good it didn't make my face peel like other brands