BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Buy H2O+ Face Moisturizers - H2O+ Night Oasis Oxygenating Rejuvenator 50ml/1.7oz. How-to-Use: After cleansing, massage into face and neck. Type: Beauty - Skin Care see more...

Nicole G.
Chesapeake, VA
From this brand I have received a bunch of samples and this was one, it was okay, gentle, does what it says but at the same time I feel like this does what other cheaper brands can do. You don’t loose by trying but you can get the same thing for cheaper.
Rebecca R.
Whitehall, PA
This product is a great moisturizer. Over time I’ve noticed it has also helped improve my dark spots and hyper-pigmentation. The consistency is a medium weight moisturizer and my skin just drinks the moisturizer right up.
Iman A.
Charlotte, NC
Love this product!!!!!! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a night cream that's lightweight! This stuff is amazing. I could definitely feel a difference in my skin with just one use. The downside is that there isn't as much product as I would like for the price of the product but I definitely don't mind as much because it's just that great!
Moe A.
Astoria
Great product makes you feel like you plumped up your skin in just a few minutes. I take a warm shower dry off and put this on my face and let it dry. Then apply your makeup flawless look.
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
Love this night cream! Makes me feel refreshed and my face feels so smooth afterwards! It helps that the product itself is inexpensive as well!
Stephanie K.
Hampton
A great recovery cream for over night providing moisturizing benefits much needed for dry skin! Gives your skin a smooth feeling.
Natalie H.
If my skin is feeling dry, I apply this to my skin before bed. It does wonders for my complexion and keeps my skin hydrated.
Allie M.
Santa Clara, CA
Super hydrating for your skin! Would recommend to everyone!! Go out and buy now!! It feels great in the skin!
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Angie V.
I always get this for my birthday and its one of my favorite gifts. H20 is amazing