BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Buy H2O+ Face Moisturizers - H2O+ Night Oasis Oxygenating Rejuvenator 50ml/1.7oz. How-to-Use: After cleansing, massage into face and neck. Type: Beauty - Skin Care see more...

Natalie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If my skin is feeling dry, I apply this to my skin before bed. It does wonders for my complexion and keeps my skin hydrated.
Iman A.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product!!!!!! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a night cream that's lightweight! This stuff is amazing. I could definitely feel a difference in my skin with just one use. The downside is that there isn't as much product as I would like for the price of the product but I definitely don't mind as much because it's just that great!
Moe A.
Astoria
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product makes you feel like you plumped up your skin in just a few minutes. I take a warm shower dry off and put this on my face and let it dry. Then apply your makeup flawless look.
Angie V.
I always get this for my birthday and its one of my favorite gifts. H20 is amazing
Brunette In The City ❥.
fort myers
Very good product. I have sensitive skin and this product worked really good for me, it did not cause any inflammation or breakouts.
Recommend it!
Allie M.
Santa Clara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super hydrating for your skin! Would recommend to everyone!! Go out and buy now!! It feels great in the skin!
Lisa T.
Vancouver, BC
This product has a gel consistency and doesn't seem to sink into my skin.  I've tried to keep it on for a long time but it still leaves a sticky film.  I just use it as a masque and when I rinse it off my skin does feel better.  Would not purchase again.
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rejuvenecedor muy fresco y nos ayuda con la piel muerta que muchas veces tenemos u de esta forma podemos mejorar nuestra apariencia