H2O+ Night Oasis Overnight Eye Complex 15ml/0.5oz uploaded by Juniellia J.H2O+ Night Oasis Overnight Eye Complex 15ml/0.5oz uploaded by Juniellia J.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Buy H2O+ Eye Creams - H2O+ Night Oasis Overnight Eye Complex 15ml/0.5oz. How-to-Use: Apply over Eye Oasis moisture replenishing treatment. Allow to absorb into skin. Leave on overnight. Can also be used as a daily, intensive eye treatment. see more...

Juniellia J.
East Orange, NJ
I strongly recommend this product if your face gets very dry easily and requires a lot of moisture like mine. I bought mine from Macy's Backstage for $9.99 compared to the regular $20-$40.00 range elsewhere. The microbeads do a good job of moisturizing in addition to the velvety and smooth texture. Ever since I bought it last year, I haven't stopped using it.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
I agree with many others that this product feels cooling on the skin and is very light. To me it doesn't feel greasy. However, I didn't notice any effects after using this every night for 3 weeks. I'm going to try out another serum but this may be worth trying for others - no breakouts!
Savannah G.
I really like this product. It goes on easily and cools the skin on contact. Better still, it really helped to hydrate my skin and diminish the look of fine lines, which was what I was hoping it would do. For the price, this is a great value.
Nicole W.
Lunenburg, MA
Although I am a firm fan of Juice Beauty, this product surprised me! It felt cool, calming and refreshing! Gave me the little boost I needed after a very long week!
Hannah E.
This is an interesting product. I used this product for about three weeks, after washing my face and before bed. The formula is a blue, opaque gel. It has a very silicone-ish texture, however it is nice and light. It it doesn't feel like it's going to sink into the skin, but it does. I would definitely recommend this as a warm weather/summer moisturizer. I have very oily skin, and if I use something too heavy during the summer nights my I wake up with a very greasy face. This product didn't have that effect at all. I think it sealed in the moisture in my skin without adding too much extra. I didn't have any bad reactions to the product (it is supposed to be good for sensitive skin), but I didn't really seen any kind of dramatic improvement to my skin. I would probably purchase it again just because I liked how light it is for the summer.
Mariah h.
Syracuse, NY
This eye gel is so light and refreshing. It really absorbs into the skin and leaves the under eye area supple and firm. As a treatment, it is very effective.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Absolutely love it! It can make your face feel a bit sticky when it's dry but it works so well. It is super cool when you put it on.
Erica E.
Murrieta, CA
Love how light it feels on my face it firms me up n hydrate my face for almost an all day coverage its a must try
Cassaundra T.
Massillon, OH
Seems to work really well. Will definitely try it again. Good product. I like the way it feels.
How can j receive an item to review
reha c.
What skin type is cream for , After how many days see the difference on your skin ?
Iris C.
Quiero tratar este producto de verdad funciona?